Connor x fem!reader

(A/N: give me requests)

You groaned in pain as your stomach tries to kill you from the inside out. Yes it was your time of the month sadly your period skipped a month so now your cramps are a hurricane. You took everything to try and calm it down yet it still hurts.
"Let me guess Y/N it's that time of the month?" Hank suggested as you walked in the door
You could only give him a glare.
"Ah I'm taking that as a Yes than." You took your seat at your desk and put your hands behind your head.
"It's worse cause it skipped a month" you sighed
"Did you take Advil?"
"Yes I took 20"
"Heating pad?"
"Yes"
"Maybe you should ask Connor see if he knows something, after all he's a walking computer."
You sighed in defeat and waited for Connor to get Hank's coffee.
"Good morning Y/N you seem uncomfortable." Your favorite android greeted, Hank snickered "she's in a lot more pain than you think." You only glared at Hank for not helping the situation.
"Did she get punched or get beaten up?" Connor questioned
"No I didn't" you smiled
"Do you know what a period is" Hank bluntly asked making you flustered.
"Yes a period is when you finish a sentence-"
"Jesus Christ Connor you know everything but don't know what a period is?"
Connor indicator flashed yellow then back to blue as if trying to search something. You rolled your eyes and snickered at Connor's responses.
Hank lowered his voice and stated "your dating Y/N and you still have no idea what a period is."
"Well I thought that it wasn't important to know what a period is."
Connor stated, you finally spoke up "do you now know what a period is besides a sentence?"
"Yes I do Y/N"
"Even walking computers don't know what periods are." Hank chimed
<<<<<<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>>>
You were at home watching Spider-Man homecoming with a heating pad on your stomach trying to forget your pains. Connor said he would be home late due to a mission that was reported important. You were halfway through the movie when Connor came in.
"Hey Connor." You greeted he came in taking off his shoes and he had a plastic bag in his hand. You raised your eyebrow at him wondering what's in the bag. Before you can say anything Connor read your mind

"this is for you I think that this will help you on your period." he handed you the bag and you opened it it had (your favorite ice cream) and other products for you to use. You gave him your goofiest smile and kissed Connor. "So I'm guessing you like what I got you?"
"Yes thank you Connor." Eventually the both of you cuddled together for the rest of the movie.

(A/N: MORE SAPPY STUFF yay)