Kara x male!reader

(A/N: yeah I'm still alive don't worry. I thought about doing one where the reader is on her period and Connor doesn't know what to do)
(Btw this is on Jericho and Luther is dead)

You were walking around Jericho helping androids that were hurt, until you saw an android hugging a human. You did a quick scan of the little human and found out that it wasn't a human. You walked up to them and greeted them.
"Hello my name is Y/N do you need any help of any sort?"
The android spoke up,
"My name is Kara this is Alice we're fine but we lost our friend on the way here."
"I'm so sorry to hear that" you say "if there's anything I can do just holler. I'll be more than happy to help."
Kara said "Thanks we're just trying to get across the border to be free."
~~~~~~~Time skip when FBI move in~~~~~
(Okay I tried to find the vine but failed)

Kara took Alice's hand and started running to any exit she can find. Just her luck the FBI found Kara and Alice and told them to get down. Just as the FBI was about to shoot you stepped in and stopped him. You grabbed Kara's hand and ran to the exit. "Y/N, thank you!" Kara says "don't thank me yet we're not even out of the ship. Alice are you okay?" Alice only nodded and all three of you ran out of the ship and immediately went to the bus terminal.
~~~~~~~~~~blah blah don't have tickets and yadayafa at border~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They're doing thermal checks." You said to Kara "if worse comes I'll make sure you and Alice will get across the border." You telepathic talked to Kara. "We'll be fine just stay calm." It was your turn in line and as he put up the scanner to Kara she says "please... we just want to be free." The man looked up to the tV and looked back at us. "Welcome to Canada" you smiled and replied with thank you. As you all went out the door Kara hugged Alice and you joined in on the hugging action. After the whole after math you created a new family with Kara and Alice. Looking out for one another and living peaceful in Canada.

(A/N: wow thanks for 2k reads I'll make sure to update more often btw sorry if this sucks I don't know how males work. And request stuff.)