Chapter 6

(Media picture of Elliot) -elliot has been spoken of once and will be introduced later into the book-

-edited-

Justin POV:

"Really?" I say kind of pissed off and mad. "We rescued you!" I yell.

"To save your own asses. Did you know if you would have never broken me out I would not be to here right now. I'm actually surprised you didn't recognize me from your dreams, how I would always show my face but the one time you see me in person you don't see me? Even when I crept into your dream again last night you still couldn't put two and two together. Now everything that was going to happen is going to be well deserved by yours truly, Justin Tryton, the alpha to be." He said as he inched closer with every single word.

"So what now, you kill my family because your mom didn't tell our dad about you so you murdered the only people that loved you?" I ask knowing I'm getting under his skin.

"Yes. Because frankly I am jealous. You're living the life I was supposed to be living. And I don't deal with jealousy all that well."

"Yea, I'll say." I scoff. "How about this big brother, a fair fight between your pitiful crew and my royal pack. This problem is going to be handled by you and me, got it? Or do you think your feelings will take over that much too and act like a little bitch about it too?" I ask him.

He laughed at me. "If you want to fight, ok lets do it, just know by the end of the night someone you love is going to die and I can't wait to see who you choose."

"Then fight me princess." I tell him.

He let out a long whistle and all the wolves started running and both of our side were finally at war. Westlee was all mine, and I was going to take him down, no one else. He's my prey.

I don't plant my feet where I stand, I make myself light so moving would be much easier move. Westlee launched at me taking me to the ground, trying to punch me I grabbed his fist and twisted his wrist but for some reason it didn't faze him and he punched me with his other hand, until I put my knee on his stomach and grabbed the collar of his shirt and flung him over my head. Quickly getting to my feet I don't waste time attacking him, but it was much more complex than I thought, he was better than I thought, it was as if different fighting stances was downloaded into his head over night.

For some his arms got lower and without thinking of why I felt his arms wrap around my legs as he effortlessly hoisted me over his shoulder, but I landed on my feet as I plant my hands on the ground to keep me from falling. I look around for my dad, he just snapped the neck of some guy in wolf form. Then he ran and tackled some guy that was trying pry his arm from Jacobs teeth, ultimately while doing that the guys arm came off and you can see Jacobs wolf pounce to my dad of how "cool" that was.

As I looked around the only fight that wasn't showing progress on either side was me and Westlee, and I think he noticed it too right before charging for me. He threw up his forearms like an offensive lineman blocking a defensive back, but Westlee slipped to the side, pushed my elbow down and away, caught my head, and rolled me into the ground. Third of a second once contact was made, and Westlee was on his feet, watching me rush toward him almost in slow motion. I punched him with my open left fist full across the face. It rocked him and he took a step back and then steadied himself, blinking his eyes and staring at me. I hit him with my left hand in the V under his ribs where the sternum ends. It paralyzed his diaphragm and he gasped and doubled over and then pitched forward onto the dirt. I grabbed his wrist with my left hand and held my fist above his chest, his arm caught under his own back and I hit him twice more with my right, square in the nose.