Chapter 8

(Media Picture of Eva)

-edited-

Justin POV

Slowly getting off the floor I stare down Westlee because he isn't used to the pain. I smile, because he's weak.

Dad started taking Eva into the backyard, probably to talk to her about Westlee. I sit back in my chair, I don't why, I feel like there's unfinished business though.

"So do you rollover and sit, when he asks?" Westlee scoffed.

"The fuck did you just say?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't mean anything by it," he lied, "it was just a question." I scoff, getting up and walking to my room. "What? You can't take a joke?"

"No, I can't stand you."

"Was that your best effort in calling me a joke?"

"Bye Westlee."

"Bye little brother." He says, making me stop.

I turn around in the hallway and push out a small laugh. "You are not my brother. Your name doesn't start with a 'J' and you're last name isn't Tryton." I growl. "You're not one of us."

I could see the last part kind of pissed him off, but he pushes it aside quickly so that I don't notice but I already have. "But I have your blood." He stood up. "Isn't that all it takes?" He questions.

I roll my eyes. "It's takes a lifetime to get to know this family. Waiting in the hospital with your dad at age two, as your little sister was born. Then waiting with your with your six year old sister in the hall when your little brother is born, when you're only eight while your dad is the delivery room. Then it's waiting in the hall at thirteen with your, eleven year old sister, and five year brother as your other little brother is being born." We were face to face now. "That's what it takes."

He looked at me from head to toe. "I wouldn't want to be a... what was your last name again?" He tilted his head. "Tyrant?" He said with a evil smirk.

"Tryton. So fuck you Westlee." I growl.

His eyes challenged me once again, not breaking contact.

"I'm sorry, but I only fuck girls."

"Hey," mom walked out the room, "stop cursing." She said before she walked back in her room.

I don't move or say anything. But I can tell I was winning

"Listen to your mommy." I grit my teeth, but he blinks, he didn't mean to but he did and I can see the anger. I smile walking away, I win. "Don't forget to and roll over, like a little bit-" I flare My nostrils before turning around and punching him in the face.

I hear a door open and see Jason's head peep through the crack of it. "Go back in your room." I say, but he does the complete opposite and stands on the outside. I throw my arms up. "What're you doi-"

I hit the ground with Westlees' arm around me. I elbow his back until he let go. Punching his ribs he rolled over getting up and charged at me, but I kicked his chest sending him flying into the wall and an exit to the kitchen.

He was a soar loser, and pissed off as I walk over to him, strong and confident. He got up and tackled me and before I knew it my dad was pretty pissed of.

He started yelling, but I stopped paying attention after "what the fuck is wrong with you two" and watched as Eva went into Jacobs rooms. That's probably why dad was talking to her.

I felt his hand hit the back of my head. "Get in your fucking rooms, now!" He yelled. I walked into my room, slamming the door because I always manage to get in trouble for the right thing.

But Westlee submitted to me, and I win. I don't need to challenge him anymore, but I do need to apologize to him. The guy that I fought about a week ago, it wasn't Westlee, I know because they didn't fight the same.

For a werewolf growing up learning how to fight critical and necessary. By the age of seven or eight you've pretty much mastered every form of fighting, but you choose one and you perfect it. Then you do your own thing with it, make it suit you. When you fight, you fight like that every time. It takes years for you change how you fight.

Westlee is a werewolf, regardless of him being raised by humans or in jail, he's wired the same way. He doesn't fight like the guy I thought was him. His fighting was more of something he learned from the streets rather than a twist on a popular forms of fighting.

And I've been a total ass to him.

I don't know if I want to apologize though, I'm not very good at it. Mom and dad would get mad at me when I used to apologize to Eva, because I would always put in a new insult because I'm not capable of just saying sorry. I don't know, it may be the alpha in me.

I leave my room and knocks on Westlee, hoping I don't screw this up. Because I'm not doing it again, especially to an outsider.

I knock again. "Westlee, open the damn door." I tell him. I hear him in there, he's just ignoring me. "You were right." I say rolling my eyes. "I was wrong." I continue. But I don't go any further than that.

I open my door, and I hear his open. "I'm right about what?"

I scoff at the arrogance in his voice. "You weren't him." I say before walking back into my room.

I turn on my tv and lay down. When dad sent me to my room it just means I'm house bound, and if I leave my room, I'm asking for the back lash of my mom and my sister.

Jeez I'm bored.

•••

"Hey dad what's so funny?" I ask as he walked in the house.

"Ah, nothing." I looked at his knuckles, the were red but not with blood and he was laughing to himself. It wasn't something funny, that laugh meant something he didn't want to believe. He opened his bedroom. "Estelle, honey, you won't believe wh-" their door closed and I couldn't hear anything.

I was going to put my ear to the door, then I remember what I heard last time I did that, but before I go back into my room I see Eva, she was walking slowly and kind of sad.

"What's wrong sis?" I ask her. 

She looked kind of confused when she looked at me. "I don't think I can tell you." She said holding her elbow.

"What do you mean, you don't think you can tell me? I'm Justin. You can tell me anything." I assure her.

She looked at dads door before dragging me into her room and nervously sat on her bed. I just sat on her dresser. "I think my mate found me." She says confused.

"You're 15."

"Yea I know. I just think that maybe It's because the guy is 19."

"What the fuck?"

"I know that's how I responded. If it wasn't for who it was I probably would have believed him, but I linked dad and he was pretty pissed. He punched him a couple times and made me come home." She looked way more confused than before.

"Who was it?" I ask kind of interested.

She looked at me then looked away. Then she started scratching at the fabric of her pillow case. "It was Elliot." She tells me.

"Elliot? As in the Elliot that introduced me to all those drugs, and-"

"Yup." She said quietly. "Elliot Miguel."