Chapter 7

(Media Picture of Justin)

-edited-

Eva POV

-2 Weeks Later-

"I can't die, I'm just like Wolverine." Jason says as I put on his new bandages for his scars.

I laugh as I finish up doing so. "You sure are. Now arms up." I say I put his shirt on over his head. I've decided to be nicer to my brother, almost losing all three of them kind of changes a you completely.

That day, Jason ended up being fine, perfectly fine, the doc said if he wasn't an alpha and this happened he would of been as good as dead. Now he feels like because he loved wolverine so much, he's going to be the next one.

But for Jacob it was different, Jacob had a large knife all the way threw him, sliced all his important organs and sawed his intestines, the only only thing that was keeping him alive was that the knife was still in him. Taking it out killed him instantly, mom cried for the entire two hours he was dead, we all forgot about the 2L implants, we were all scared to death when he came back breathing heavily and sweating profusely. He didn't remember how he died, he said that last thing he remembered was sitting next Justin and a dead body. He hasn't been the same obnoxious little brother since.

Whoever Justin was fighting that day it wasn't Westlee, because when dad went back to the witches place, the witch was dead and Westlee was bleeding out in a bath tub, blood coming out of his ears, nose,eyes, and mouth. But he wasn't dead, just his brain was. Dad brought him back along with some chemical the witch made that he correctly assumed would fix his brain and bring it back. He stays at the house with us, but he's quiet and doesn't say much, he's an enigma. Justin doesn't trust him though, and he's stay like he has an obligation to protect us from him.

Justin has been beating himself up though. Although we still have Jacob the simple fact that there was nothing he could do to save him, that it was his fault he died, and if there wasn't a 2L then we wouldn't have gotten him back.

Dad has been hosting meeting of every scenario that could have caused mistaken identity, or shapeshifters something that has slowly drove him into his office for at least 16 hours a day. He found out we had seven traitors from that day, they're all dead now of course but he's been second guessing the loyalty of the pack since then.

Mom is a funny story. Funny as is she walks like she is ready to kill, like she's mom but she's not mom. She talks to Westlee like she a interrogation officer. She picks a lot of arguments with dad, so some nights are loud. But sometimes she's also really, strangely nice to Westlee... it's kind of weird.

I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't changed, like I just remained the same while everyone else is battling themselves in some eternal fight and keeps forgetting the good we have and family. So being who I am I feel an obligation to fix this broken family, make it go back to how it was, they way everyone loved it.

I walk into the kitchen and Justin and Westlee were having some type of staring contest. I clear my throat to get their attention but neither of them pay me any attention. I walk over to them, and I clear my throat again once again they don't look at me they only stare death into each other's eyes as if anyone that looks away will automatically die. I pull out a chair and sit at the table, still my presents wasn't acknowledged.

I raised my hands above the table and slammed them... still no reaction. I know I don't know Westlee good enough or well enough to put my hands on him and I did the same to Justin and pushed their heads back to get their attention. Even though their heads barely moved now they were both glaring at me.