Chapter Six

Sacrifice Chapter Six

"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." ~Gandhi

They say happiness if wanting what you have.

Or needing what you have.

Sadness is having what you need but not what you want, the difference right?

Right?

What do I need and what do I want.

Well, I need food, water, shelter and clothes. But I want friends, a mate, somewhat good life. Do I need a mate?

First, I need to get this bitch off under me. Here I was sitting on future Alpha Female; Sarah Bitc-Birch. I have a feeling she is going to get a brilliant nickname.

"So um, Chase?" I asked casually as she struggled beneath me.

"No uh, it's Ethan."

"Oh, sorry I'm bad with names." as I put more pressure on her hand, "Anyways you were saying?"

"Do you mind letting her go?" Ethan said through clutched teeth, I raised my eyebrows and let her go.

"You bitch! I'm going to tell the Alpha and you will fucking leave this pack for good or my name is not Sarah Birch!" she screeched, sticks and leaves still in her hair.

"Oh, isn't your name Sarah Bitch? Oh I must be wrong, anyways you got a little..." I motioned with my hands around my face and body..

"I can't believe you Ethan!" there were tears in her eyes now, "I'm glad I chose the right guy, and it's obviously not you."

Drama queen.

Turning to Ethan, I could see trying to suppress his wolf. Veins popped n his forehead and there was sweat on his hair. He stiffly nodded and turned away, but being the perspective girl I was; I caught on to tears on his face.

And with a huff and a glare my way, Sarah stomped away.

"Um are you okay?" I asked nervously, I am not good with crying people.

Or kids, I'm serious. I don't know how people always say the leading lady is good with kids but if you hand me a whiny kid. I promise you he or she will be crying within 10 minutes of meeting me.

It's a talent.

He cleared his throat before answering, "Uhem, yeah. I'm fine, I need to talk to you about something."

"Oh, Okay. Shoot." I looked down and sighed in relief that my sports bra and shorts were intact. Jesse and I didn't bother with the shifting suits when we left.

He opened his mouth, but was cut off-again. By a howl of a very angry wolf. A certain wolfs name that starts with J and rhymes with messy.

Yep, him.

I chuckled, "Yeah, umm how about I'll get back to you? I have a certain very angry and powerful wolf at our hands and.. andIgottogo!" I rushed out, but by this time I already shifted.

Turning back, I see Ethan waving weakly. Obviously annoyed he was interrupted again but he didn't have a choice.

Shifting into my wolf quickly and sprinting towards the sound of Jesse's howls. My clothes shredded, I sighed. I actually liked that bra and shorts, it was so comfortable.

The things I do for you, Jesse.

Shifting willingly is a wonderful feeling, unlike the pressure or pain when you're angry or frustrated. My wolf has changed since I got here, shifting it's dark brown to pitch black, not exactly a common color but not rare enough to raise eyebrows.