Chapter 3

It was later in the evening now and I was just getting back from the store. I pushed my front door open, taking note of the fact that it wasn't locked. I swore I locked it but that might've just been me, I need to be more careful really.

I lazily put all the food that I bought away, not caring too much about where it went. I finished that quickly and went upstairs to get changed and into bed. I took everything off except my my shirt and panties, deeming it good enough to sleep in, then crawling into bed; I fell asleep almost instantly.

                                      —+—

There have been a few times in my life where I felt well and truly terrified, the night I found a spider in my bed, or walking through an alleyway at night and hearing footsteps behind me. Though I don't think any of those situations could compare to how petrified I felt when I woke up.

My wrists were bound together and attached to the headboard of a bed that wasn't mine. My ankles were cuffed in metal shackles that connected to the end of the aforementioned bed, a rag tied around my mouth prevented me from making any noise.

Tears welled up in my eyes, shoulders aching from my arms being held up and a headache pounding in my skull. I tried to move my arms around to get myself free, but the only result was blood soaking through the rope, drops of crimson dripping down my arms. I don't know how long I was in that position, squirming and crying in pain, it had to have been at least an hour.

"You're awake." A voice said from the corner of the room, the voice was familiar and I'm sure that if I wasn't so focused on my raw wrists or the shooting pain through my brain then I'd be able to connect the dots. The person stepped out from the dark corner and I recognised them as the person that delivered the clothes to my house. "Remember me, sweetheart?"

More tears trickled over my cheeks, as I weakly nodded my head.

"I must say, I was disappointed when I came to get you and you weren't wearing the clothes I bought you." I knew from that that this man was the 'XoGee' person that I had given my address to, I was such an idiot. "Let's get this off you."

He stepped forward and untied the gag from behind my head, I was slightly confused at how gentle his actions were. As he pulled the rag away you could see the dark patch on the fabric where my mouth had been, I was frozen in fear; barely even flinching when he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"My name is Gerard, but you won't be calling me that now will you?"

"P-please just let me go. I w-won't tell anyone! I swear!" Tears we're still dripping over my cheeks, hiccuping slightly between words. He chuckled darkly and sat beside me on the bed, his finger trailed over the blood tracks on my arm; collecting some on his fingertip. He spread it over my lips, I cringed away from the touch but the restraints prevented me from moving too far.

"You look so pretty, baby." He smiled at me before kissing me, his tongue slipped between his lips to lap at the blood smeared over my mouth. The tears started rushing out of my eyes faster than before, completely disgusted.

Gerard pulled away after a while, obviously not happy with my lack of response. He wiped my eyes gently with the pads of his thumbs, smiling and kissing my cheek. My eyes still watered but no tears fell, I basked in his gentle nature; I wasn't sure how long it'd last. I shuffled slightly on the bed, whimpering when I, once again, became aware of the ache in my shoulders.

"What's wrong, Frankie?" Gerard asked in a soft voice, his voice was soothing, but knowing how he got me here made it seem sinister.

"M-my shoulders." I whispered shakily.

"Oh fuck, sorry, sugar." He quickly untied my wrists and I immediately felt better now that I had the ability to move my arms. I rotated my shoulders slightly, sighing as the pain faded.

He took my wrists again gently, kissing the blistered skin. I hissed at the stinging his lips caused. He wrapped the same rope around my arms again, slightly higher than before so it wouldn't disturb the already wounded skin. This time is was slightly looser so it didn't rub against my skin as harsh as it did before and for that I was thankful.

"I'm so happy you're here with me, baby. We'll be so happy together." He beamed at me, my eyes must've shown fear because his smile faltered and something briefly flashed behind his eyes. He regained his composure, standing up and heading to the door. "I'll get you food and something to drink. I love you, baby boy."

My breath hitched and tears welled up in my eyes again. He was fucking obsessed with me and being tied up like this wasn't helping my chances of escape, that is if he doesn't kill me or something first. I have no idea what he's capable of.