Chapter 7

The sun had said its goodbyes and the stinging in Frank's skull had gone by the time he heard anything from Gerard again. Dried tears stained his flushed cheeks and his eyes were red and sore. He hadn't eaten since the toast he'd made earlier that day and hours had passed since then, his stomach was an empty pit and there wasn't much he wouldn't do to fill that void.

Footsteps could be heard outside the door and he sat up on his knees, leaning forwards eagerly. He was still positioned on the hardwood floor, just on the edge of the carpet, he was hoping obedience would be his saviour.

The sound of something being set on the floor broke the silence and the scent of freshly baked cookies flooded his nose and made his stomach growl, cookies were his favourite and he could spot the smell anywhere. A few minutes passed and he soon realised that the chances of him getting any were slim, the thought alone brought tears to his eyes as the hunger pains settled in.

The lock clicked before the handle twisted, revealing a stony-faced Gerard. Frank looked up at him with his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes sad, tummy still grumbling especially now that the cookies and milk were in plain sight.

"Hungry, hm?" Gerard said with a flat tone of voice, he seemed visibly calm but Frank had a feeling that anger was still bubbling inside him. Frank nodded meekly and sniffled, subconsciously shuffling forward without realising it. "Speak."

"Y-yes." Frank croaked out with what was left of his hoarse voice. Gerard nodded shortly, stepping in and shutting the door behind him. Frank whimpered as the food was shut out, and Gerard smirked down at him.

"Up," he commanded, with Frank taking a moment to process what was said before shakily rising to his feet, looking up at Gerard as he awaited for what was coming. "Good boy."

The praise was short lived as Gerard grabbed Frank's arm tightly, digging his fingertips into the soft flesh and causing Frank to whimper once more as he was dragged to the bed. Fear instantly consumed him, the hunger he felt was forgotten as the worst imaginable situations came to mind. Gerard sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Frank over his lap, which made Frank's heart beat increasingly faster but it wasn't what he was expecting, so he was okay.

The first hit always hurt the worst, even if he was expecting it the sharp sting always caught him by surprise. The whimpers kept tumbling out of his mouth as more and more brutal his were landed against his already sore skin. However, it in some ways got worse for him, the hits kept on coming at a quick pace, but even with who the slaps were coming from and what the situation was, Frank found his mind fogging over with a clouded haze that he hadn't felt in a while. The spanks no longer hurt, his cries were no longer censored. He fell limp against Gerard's lap and cried heavily, taking laboured breaths between sobs.

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy." He cried helplessly. Gerard's hand froze as he realised that Frank had called him by that title for the first time willingly, by choice. A disbelieving smile started to form on Gerard's lips as he waited. "Pwease no more."

"Oh, precious," Gerard gently pulled Frank up so he was sitting in his lap, legs around his waist and face buried in his neck. "My sweet baby."

Frank sniffled, completely unaware that going into his headspace was probably not what he wanted, but there wasn't much he could do. As his cries calmed down, his stomach rumbled once again. He placed a hand over his belly and looked up at Gerard like a lost puppy, whimpering as it growled again.

"Wait right there, Prince." Gerard walked over to the door, opening it and taking the cookies and milk from before and bringing them over to the quivering mess of a boy sat on the bed who was awkwardly trying to situate himself in such a way that his bruised ass wasn't in too much pain.

He graciously accepted the food, wolfing down a cookie at record speeds, savouring the still-warm, soft, chocolate flavour filling his empty chasm of a stomach. The milk followed, clearing the groggy feeling from his throat and thoroughly satisfying him, chocolate smudged around his mouth and milk gathered at the corners of his lips. Gerard couldn't resist the adorable vulnerability of Frank in that moment, so he captured him in a kiss, slightly messy, yet sweet both literally and metaphorically.

Strangely enough, Frank didn't mind at all.