Chapter 4

Gerard returned shortly after with some buttered toast and a baby bottle full of milk; the bottle was clear plastic with little kitten ears and whiskers printed in various places. He sat on the bed beside me and set the plate down on the bed before grabbing my hips in a strong grip and pulling me onto his lap.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you in my lap like this, precious." He cut me off before I could protest at his actions.

"P-please let me go." I sobbed desperately, my teary eyes staring into his in hopes of him having some kind of remorse.

"C'mon, babyboy, don't be like that." He picked up one of the small triangles of toast he had made and held it up to my lips. "Eat up, honey." He smiled at me though I couldn't return it.

I was defiant, keeping my mouth firmly shut. His eyebrows seemed to furrow and his grip on my waist tightened making me whimper slightly.

"Eat. Now. My patience is wearing thin with you, boy." He growled in my ear, i cowered away slightly before taking a small, hesitant bite. "That's a good boy."

My stomach fluttered, though I don't think that was related to the situation at hand but instead just the praise in general. His thumb rubbed soothing circles into my hip as I ate, not quite realising how hungry I was. I finished quickly after, I completely forgot about the bottle he brought down until he picked it up.

"You were such a good little boy for me, are you going to drink your milk like a good boy too?" He positioned me in his lap so that he was now cradling me, my head on his chest and my body curled around his legs. I nodded hesitantly, if I closed my eyes I could pretend I had a Daddy and he was feeding me, that I was in my room and not locked in some dreary basement. "Good boy."

He pushed the tip of the bottle through my parted lips and I immediately began to drink, my eyes fluttered shut and I found myself unintentionally shuffling closer to Gerard. My eyes glanced up at him for a split second and the smile on his face was so big I thought his cheeks would split.

I was almost finished and I was absentmindedly playing with the fabric of Gerard's shirt, I didn't even realise I was doing it. My eyes fluttered completely closed and I fell asleep, the last thing I remember was someone wiping my cheek and kissing my forehead.

                                     —+—

When I woke up I couldn't quite decipher what the time was, there weren't any windows in this godforsaken basement. I quickly realised I wasn't alone, still curled up in Gerard's lap in the same position as before; his fingers ran through my hair gently, occasionally scratching behind my ear. I let out a content sigh, almost a purr, my eyes shot open when I realised. He chuckled at my reaction, pressing a kiss to my hair that had my breath hitching.

"Mornin', sugar. I've got to work for a bit, if you're good you can sit with me. Do you want that, sweetheart?" I shook my head, I didn't really want to be around him any longer than I needed to be. "That's a shame, I was going to let you out of this disgusting room and maybe take you out for breakfast later. I suppose not." He sighed and lifted me off his lap, walking towards the stairs.

"Wait! N-no, please." I shouted after him, going quiet after the first word. He turned around and raised an eyebrow, smirk evident on his lips.

"What? You want to come?" He questioned and I nodded quickly. "Well then, you have to do something for me."

I grew nervous quickly, not really knowing what to expect. He stalked towards me, untying my wrists and unlocking the cuff around my ankle. He pulled me up so my body was flush against his.

"To get out of here with me, you need to do two things. Understand?" I nodded again, staring into his eyes. "First, give me a kiss."

I hesitantly placed a quick kiss on his cheek, my face heating up slightly. I was praying that that was good enough but he merely chuckled with a look of amusement on his face.

"I think you know what I meant, sweetheart." I took a deep breath before begrudgingly pressing my lips against his, he groaned instantly but I pulled my lips away after barely brushing them against his once. "Good boy."

He ran his fingers through my hair, the other arm wrapped securely around my waist. He smiled at me, pure adoration in his eyes that scared me slightly.

"I love you, Prince." His smile never wavered and my breath quickened. "I think you know what you have to do to get out of here."

"I-I.. uh I d-don't-"

"Yes you do. C'mon, be a good boy. Tell me you love me." He pleaded, grip tightening on my waist almost desperately.

"I l-love you." I choked out as I hid the cringe that wanted to settle on my face, Gerard looked like he might cry of happiness. He wrapped me up in a tight hug, I let out a surprised yelp and stood there kind of awkwardly as he had pinned my arms to my sides.

"God, fuck. Let's go, baby, you're so good." He took my hand once he'd detached himself and guided me up the stairs, my legs were shaky from not being used in so long; thankfully he realised that and went slowly.

Once we got upstairs my eyes squinted at the light the room was bathed in, I must admit the room we were in looked beautiful. The floors were white and grey marble with a counter lining the wall with an oven, fridge, freezer and a multitude of cupboards. It was obvious that this was the kitchen, but we didn't stand there long. He moved along quickly down a hallway that let to dark, wooden double doors that he opened with a worn gold key.

The inside of the room was just as beautiful. Hardwood mahogany floors with a large desk adorned with a computer, a laptop, stacks of papers and a mug filled with pens and pencils of different colours. In the corner of the room was a smaller desk in white with colouring books and different kinds of crayons, markers and coloured pencils. Next to it was a baby blue blanket laid out on the floor with a small box full of stuffed animals.

"As I'm sure you've guessed, that little corner is all yours, Prince." I nodded hesitantly and walked over to sit at the desk, flicking through the colouring books until I found a picture I liked; I might as well enjoy my time up here.

Gerard sat at his desk and I heard the clicking of his keyboard in the background as I got lost in my colouring. I hummed along to a tune in my head as I coloured in the picture of a kitten, making him black and having his chest a light grey. I also gave him blue eyes and a red collar, writing 'Berlioz' underneath with the red pencil. I giggled once I'd finished, smiling proudly at my work. I felt a large hand on my shoulder followed by Gerard's long black hair tickling my neck as he leaned over my shoulder to see what I'd done.

"Ah, The Aristocats, right?" I giggled and nodded. "It's beautiful, baby, well done."

He kissed my cheek which still made me slightly uncomfortable but I pushed it away. He sat back at his desk after brushing his fingers through my hair, I turned to look at him. There was a photo frame on the desk and I could just about make out who was in the picture. It was a boy with black hair that went just past his ears, he had hazel eyes and a pointed Cupid's bow. He looked like he was asleep in the picture, completely clueless as to the fact that the picture was being taken.

I ran a hand through my hair, the short bleached sides and longer fringe. That picture on his desk was of me three months ago.