The Start of a New Show

"Call me every day, okay?"

I smiled and nodded at my beloved boyfriend. "Yes sir."

He rolled his eyes and gave me a kiss. "I'm serious, Sara. You're going to be all the way across the country. I'm going to miss you!"

I smiled and nodded. "I know. I'm going to miss you too."

He gave me one more hug as I turned to look at Mel. We stared at each other for a bit before she smiled. "Come here, best friend."

We gave each other a big hug and she sighed.

"I'll miss you too."

"Don't worry! We have-" She took a breath and held up her fingers. "Face time, Skype, snapchat, instagram, text, call-"

I laughed and silenced her. "I get it."

She smiled and nodded. "How long?"

"A bit." I nodded sadly.

She and James both groaned and I laughed.

"Hey, Don't be like that. It's The Walking Dead! This is a totally cool thing!"

"Yeah, Okay." James spoke jokingly.

I gave him another hug and finally looked up at Jeffery and my dad. They were catching up and I was glad. "I think I'm ready." I told them.

Dad nodded and gave me a tight hug. "Be careful and have fun!" He told me.

I nodded and smiled. "I'll try." I told him.

He ruffled my hair and I just smiled. I would miss him. "Alright sweetie, go ahead."

I nodded and walked away with Jeffery. We got in the car and I rolled down the window. "Bye guys! I love you!"

They all waved and saw me off. I was glad I was going on an adventure all by myself. It was new and different. I was scared and such, but I was very excited as well.

"So, are you really ready?" Jeff asked.

I laughed and nodded. "I don't even know what my role is." I told him.

He chuckled and nodded. "I know what it is."

"Hush." I laughed.

It was a bit awkward just being with Jeffery. I mean, I'd known him since I was just a baby but that didn't mean I saw him everyday. I actually was really scared.

When we got to the airport though, I was too busy with security and the little bit of paparazzi and fans that saw me. It helped when I had a distraction.

When we got on the plane, I put in my ear buds and listened to music. That calmed me down. Eventually, I ended up falling asleep. I wasn't tired, just bored.
----

"Sara, wake up. We're here." I looked out the window to see the one and only Atlanta, Georgia. It wasn't infested with Walkers as one would have guessed. It was more crowded by people.

Jeffery helped me get around and before I knew it, we were on the way to the house I was staying at. It was Jeff's house, obviously. As we were taking my stuff in, I met his family. His son was super cute and his wife was pregnant with another kid. They just found out recently.

"Make yourself at home." Jeff told me as he took me and my stuff to my room for the few weeks or months I would be there.

"Thank you." I smiled. He nodded and looked around.

"If you, uh, need anything, you can come out and get me or Hilarie." Jeff told me.

I smiled sweetly and nodded. "Really, thank you."