James' Surprise

A.N.// THIS CHAPTER HAS ADULT CONTENT. IF YOU ARE A YOUNG BEAN AND DO NOT WISH TO READ IT, I WILL HAVE A START AND END MESSAGE, OKAY? OKAY. GOOD. AH IM NERVOUS!

It seemed to be an ordinary day. It was a normal Friday just like any other. I was sitting in my chair, watching a scene with Chandler and Andrew when I got a text.

James: Hey babeeeee

I smiled and shook my head.

me: Hey loser

James: that's no way to talk to your amazing boyfriend of three years.

me: three years? Woah. It's not September yet

James: Close enough

me: Suuuure

James: How are you feeling?

me: Okay. I just miss you

James: I miss you too baby. not much longer though and you'll be back here

me: and immediately back to Canada to film Supernatural

James: it'll be okay

me: It better be soon

James: hey, calm down sweetie. I'm right here for you always

me: I know and I love you

James: I love you too

"Sara!"

I sighed when I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Robert looking over at me.

me: I gotta blast hun. Scene I think. talk later

I didn't have time to wait on him to answer because I had to go over to Andrew and Chandler for a reshoot.

After that reshoot, Robert wanted me to do a scene with Lauren, Melissa (who played Carol), and Norman.

Then another reshoot with Chandler alone.

After a couple more short reshoots, I could finally sit back down. All I had to do then was wait on the end of the day.
----

"Sara?"

There was someone poking me. I jumped up and saw Jeffery jump back a bit, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Woah, there cowboy." He joked.

I smiled and stretched a bit. "Sorry, you spooked me." I told him.

He nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You ready to get out of here?"

I laughed and nodded quickly. "Very."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Then let's get going." He laughed.

I grabbed my phone and stood up to walk beside him. As I was walking, i checked my phone to see if James had answered.