Chapter 14

A/N: I decided to write and avoid my problems rather than face them because procrastination is my forte! Enjoy the chapter guys!

--

As soon as I walk through the door, I freeze in my step. I was suddenly overwhelmed because, low-and-behold, in front of me were 17, mostly unfamiliar, K-Pop idols. I gulped and Mark noticed my shocked state as he chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder. He leaned close and whispered in my ear, "Last chance, you can still turn back now." I shivered as he sent tingles down my spine before firmly shaking my head 'No'.

Mark put his hands together and brought them to his mouth before hollering, "Guys!"

Everyone turned to look at us at once, and I shifted uncomfortably in my place because it was kind of creepy. They quickly lined up side-by-side and Mark pulled me in the direction of the first member. I sighed in relief as it was a familiar face.

"Nice to see you again, Taeyong."

Taeyong pulled me in for a hug, to my surprise, and greeted me. Mark pulled him off of me with a slight frown on his face to which Taeyong just laughed.

Next in line was Jaehyun, another person I already knew, and we greeted each other warmly. He quietly murmured to me, "Tell Jungkook to lighten up, will ya?" and I giggled before nodding and moving on. We continued down the line, introducing and reintroducing me in some cases (like with Yuta who I remembered introduced himself at the restaurant), and I found myself genuinely smiling at the cheesiness and brightness of the guys. They were all very sweet people and I could tell I was going to get along with them well in the future.

Once I had met all of the guys individually, Mark pulled me back to the front of the room. He turned to me and asked, "Since we're all done here, wanna go do something?"

I barely thought about it for a second before nodding in agreement. As we moved to take a step to leave the room, a voice behind us spoke up, "We want to hang out with Mina too, why don't we all go out together?" The voice undeniably belonged to Haechan.

Mark didn't look too fond of the idea but he looked to me for my opinion. I looked over to the line of guys staring at us with looks of plea, and I rolled my eyes playfully before huffing, "The more the merrier." The guys all cheered, and we all made our way out of the building. I didn't know where we were headed, but after a short walk I found myself being pushed into a bowling alley.

I mumbled to Mark, "I suck at bowling."

He raised his eyebrows, "I can help you, we can be on the same team." He reassured me.

I chuckled before informing him, "You're going to be carrying the team." He simply laughed at my reply before helping me get my shoes on. I heard someone mumble "Whipped", and I spun my head around to shoot a glare at Ten who was biting back a laugh once seeing my reaction.

Everyone was paired up into teams, minus the group of three made up by Chenle, WinWin, and Lucas. After the first few groups went, mostly achieving spares, Mark and I were about to be next. I nervously watched, anticipating my failure and inevitable embarrassment, while repeatedly bouncing my leg up and down. A cool hand rested itself on my thigh, above my knee, and I placed my hand atop it, tangling our fingers together. Mark murmured, "Don't be nervous, it's just a game and the guys are chill."

"I know but I don't wanna embarrass myself." Mark just shook his head in laughter.

"Mina, it's bowling, I doubt anyone will remember how anyone did after today."

I observed Jaeyhun's posture as he scored a perfect strike. I sighed and muttered to myself, "Screw Jungkook for always taking his friends bowling." Jaehyun wiggled his eyebrows while shrugging his shoulders as if it was nothing, and Mark and, reluctantly, I stood up.