Chapter 20

As Jiwoo applied my makeup I was slightly regretting my decision go along with her plan for the night. My hair was straightened pin-straight and left down and at the moment my older cousin was applying a heavy amount of eyeliner. I flinched when she poked me and she hissed, telling me to stay still. She then applied mascara and stepped back, looking at her masterpiece. She let out a satisfied hum with a clap (A/N: BAGSU) and told me to check myself out. I did so hesitantly.

I could recognize myself, thankfully, and Jiwoo had done a wonderful job in only accentuating my features rather than making them look artificial. I liked the pop of color the deep red matte lipstick added to my getup. I was in a black dress with strappy black heels, much to my dismay, and a black choker. My ears were adorned with silver studs. I still looked like Mina, but I looked hot.

I hugged Jiwoo tightly and sat by for a while as she readied herself

I hugged Jiwoo tightly and sat by for a while as she readied herself. I did her hair for her and about an hour later we were ready to go. She looked amazing in her olive green dress, which she paired with nude heels. She had a neutral pink lip and looked stunning. She turned to me, "Are you ready to go?" I nodded and we headed out. We'd called an Uber which was already waiting outside for us. She was a lovely lady who we made pleasant conversation with on the way.

Finally we'd arrived outside the club and we gaped at the mass of people that made up the line. Huffing, we made our way to the back. After a few minutes of us standing patiently, Jiwoo gasped. "Shit! How old are you again?"

I flicked her with a mock offended look. "Unnie! I'm 18, you should know this."

She nibbled on her thumb nail. "Aigoo, you're not 19 yet, I don't know if they'll allow you inside."

I disappointedly threw my head back and looked up at the sky. "This sucks, I could drink in Canada! We're already all the way here and dressed..."

Jiwoo thought for a moment. "Let me handle this, I know a guy that works here I just don't know if he's working tonight." She tapped away on her phone and after a few minutes, she triumphantly exclaimed, "Yes! He said to met him around back."

I was slightly sketched out, not going to lie, but I followed her regardless. We quickly and inconspicuously rounded the building and found a young man holding open the back door. Jiwoo gave him a brief side hug. "Thanks again, Chungjae, I owe you one."

"No problem, but get moving already before my boss catches me." He chuckled and we both scurried inside. Upon entering, we were immediately hit by the mixed smell of alcohol, smoke, and sweaty bodies. I wasn't entirely comfortable with this scene, but I needed to let go for a night. Jiwoo dragged me to the bar and sat us down on the stools, signalling the bartender over. We both ordered and while we were waiting, Jiwoo leaned over to me and stated rather loudly so I'd hear. "Don't leave my side at any point. Lord knows what your Jungkook and Hoseok, never mind your parents, would do to me if anything happened to you."

I nodded in understanding and we both received our drinks. They were mixed drinks, therefore not very strong or pungent, so I downed it. Jiwoo gave me a look and I shrugged it off, stating, "I'm here to let loose and forget." She merely titled her head in a I-Guess-So-This-Was-My-Idea-Anyway manner and I cunningly grinned before flagging down the bartender again.

--

5 shots later I was jumping and whipping my head back and forth to the music, not caring about anyone around me. Jiwoo was in front of me dancing as well, but since she was still rather sober she didn't seem as sporadic and out-of-control as I was. I didn't care though. The booze was efficiently clouding my thoughts and all I could feel now was rushes of adrenaline and the heat of the moment.

Jiwoo grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her, her mouth right beside my ear as she practically screamed, "I need to go to the bathroom."

I gave her a look. "Just go, you don't need my permission." I then drunkenly laughed to myself.

Jiwoo sighed, but it was drowned out by the loud music. "You're coming with me." She tried to start tugging me along with her but I ripped my arm from her grip.

"No, I want to dance!" I started to twirl and shake again.

My cousin frustratedly placed two fingers on the bridge of her nose, debating something. She pulled me by my shoulders to stare into my eyes, practically into my soul, and demanded, "You're going to stay right here. When I come back, I better find you right where I left you. Got it?"

"Mkayy." I dragged my answer, giving her a thumbs up before dancing again. She looked uncertain but I guess she really needed to pee because next thing I knew she was dashing towards the bathrooms.

A new song started and I began swaying my hips left and right. I threw my hands up in the air, waving them back and forth, before bringing them back down and dragging them down my body, bringing them back up to run through my hair. Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me against a hard body. I was too wasted to care, though, so I continued as I was.

A deep voice spoke right beside my ear. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing all alone."

I turned around to meet a fairly attractive guy, probably early twenties, with a smirk on his face. My brain was incapable of comprehending my current situation, though, so I teasingly answered, "I'm not alone right now."

He raised his eyebrows at me as I laughed, continuing to dance with his arms still placed low on my waist. The guy then started to move as well, pulling me closer until we were practically grinding on each other. I'd never grinded on anyone before, but this seemed pretty close to what I'd imagined it would be like. It was weird.

The guy pulled back slightly, only enough to mutter into my ear, "Want to take this upstairs?"

I just shrugged, a lazy smile on my face, and mumbled while giggling, "Sure, whatever." The guy eagerly grasped my hand, and I allowed him to pull me through the horde of dancing, sweaty people. The only thing on my mind was when I'd be able to dance again. Not Mark, not Canada, and surely not the instructions Jiwoo had given me just several minutes ago.

--

Jiwoo's POV

I hurriedly pushed my way through the tipsy adults as I cursed the stupid bathroom line for being so long. When I'd made it back to what I thought was the area I left Mina, I groaned. I double checked that this was the exact place, which it was, and began searching left and right for my cousin. I face palmed myself several times. Pabo, pabo, pabo, what kind of pabo leaves a drunk girl alone?

I called out her name several times, earning dirty glares from the people around me which I returned by flipping them the bird. When I realized that my efforts were futile, I basically shoved my way to the door, stepping outside where I regained the ability to hear myself think. I tensedly dialed the number on my phone, putting it up to my ear and hoping for the best.

"Hoseok, don't kill me, but I need some help."

--

IDK what it's like to be drunk so I hope this isn't too unrealistic lmao ... anyway,  thank you for reading my story :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, feel free to leave some comments and if you especially liked it, vote! love y'all <3