Special Chapter 1

Mina's POV

Mina's POV

I stare down my younger sister and brother as I stand before them with my arms crossed and an expectant eyebrow raised, them sitting patiently on the couch.

"Now, Hana, repeat for me one more time what I told you." She rolled her eyes and I glare at her momentarily. "I need to make sure you understand."

Hana huffs before reluctantly complying. "Don't squeal, scream, or stare. Don't reveal our location to anyone." She sits back on the couch in finality but I once again raise my eyebrow, gesturing her to continue. She sends me a confused look and I roll my eyes ready to repeat my speech.

Jiyhun excitedly piped up from beside her. "And don't stray away!"

A grin plastered itself on my face as I lift my baby brother in the air, spinning him around before pecking his cheek. "Good job, Hyunnie! Keep your Noona in check for me while you guys are gone, okay? Mark doesn't have to be taking you guys out, but he really wants to." He nods intently sticking out his pinky for me to join mine with.

"I promise, Noona, we'll have lots of fun with Hyung!"

I set him down, ruffling his hair before sighing in content. "I know you will." The sound of knocking breaks the momentary silence and I send a glare towards Hana who's both biting back a squeal and fighting back a smirk.

Right before I open the door, I turn and jab a finger towards my younger sister. "Behave."

Mark's POV

Now is the moment I begin to rethink my whole decision to take Mina's siblings on an outing. I realized I barely got to interact with them and should get to know them before we become family.

I nervously shift in my seat as my hands clench the steering wheel. Without moving my head, my eyes glance to the side to see Hana still staring intently in my direction. I gulp, unsure if I should say something.

"Noona, you're breaking the rules already! Stop staring at Hyung!"

She whips her head around. "Yah! I wasn't! I was just.." She thinks for a second. "Admiring his ring!"

Before a fight breaks loose between my two future in-laws, I decide to intervene. "Thanks, Hana, I picked it especially in Mina's taste. Simple, but still has a charm to it." I notice her send a smirk towards Jihyun who I can see pout through the rear view mirror. We arrive, finally, and I quickly park the car. "Alright, we're here!"

Hana hops out of the car and I head to the back to assist Jihyun out of his car seat. Once he's set on the ground, he takes of sprinting towards the building. I lock the car and before I have time to blink, Hana had grabbed my hand and begun dragging me.