Having a sleepover with roadtrip

Imagine having a sleepover with RoadTrip. You, Rye and Mikey would go out to buy snacks and sleeping bags but Rye would end up buying board games, 6 teddies and 5 onesies instead (Andy has pikachu) you would hurry home to make some cookies with Brooklyn who would mostly eat the dough when you weren't looking. Soon you would all snuggle up together in pillows and blankets and watch a horror movie. Rye and Jack would laugh at the scary bits and complain that it was 'for kids' even though you and Brooklyn would be shitting yourselves. Just before the end the electricity would go out and Brooklyn would think that someone was in the room, even though you lit candles and no one was there. Then you would all play truth or dare and would you rather until 2 in the morning when Jack would pass out from sheer exhaustion. Then Andy and Brooklyn would take it in turns to poke him or shove him while you tried not to laugh. Brooklyn would be the next to fall asleep with his head on jacks shoulder and an arm around his waist. Mikey and Andy would struggle to stay awake until Mikey would collapse on your lap and Andy would doze off cuddling all the pillows. You and Rye would talk for a bit but at about 5 in the morning you would fall asleep with your head on his shoulder.

*Squeals*
Aaaaaah!
Included some Jacklyn some Mindy some Mikey x reader some Rye x reader!!

Any suggestions? ❤️❤️