Chapter 2

In a Saturday morning, Chandler wakes up and attends his bed. But soon he remembers his promise he made with Clare. In order to not disappoint the little girl, he quickly moves and does everything in less than fifteen minutes. When he's already prepared, he leaves his home and runs to the Ketcham Park. When he arrives, he can see Carol pushing Clare in a swing.

"Chandler!" Clare said before getting off the swing and runs towards him.

"Hi, Clare! Good to see you", Chandler said, as he hugs her.

"Hey Chandly", Carol said, happy to see him.

"Hi Carol. Good to see you, too. I think you were enjoying the moment without me", he said, joking.

"In fact we were waiting for you. Clare wants to play soccer."

"Yeah! Come on, Chandly. Let's play!"

"Ok, let's do it. Where's the ball?"

"Right there, next to Watterson."

Chandler goes to take the ball, but he confuses Watterson with the ball and almost kicks him.

"Jeez! I almost kick you, little doggy", he said and puts Watterson back on the ground.

The dog walks and hides under a bench, to avoid being kicked. Chandler then takes the real ball.

"Ok, girls. Let's play!" he said, and throws the ball.

The three friends begin to play soccer. Happiness surround them.

"Here I come!" Clare said, and kicks the ball with energy. The ball flies away from they are.

"It's mine! It's mine!" Carol said, as she runs to take the ball.

But she doesn't look where she's running, and crashes with another person. Carol and the other guy fall to the ground, and the ball hits Carol's head. Chandler and Clare run to them, worried.

"Carol! Are you ok?!" Chandler said, helping her to stand up while Clare helps the other person.

"Yes. Aside of the blow in my head, I'm ok", she said. She then checks for the other person she crashed.

"Hey, I'm sorry for that. I was not paying attention", she apologized.

It turns out that the other person is also a teenage girl, like Carol. This girl has brown long hair, wears a long sleeved shirt with white and lavender stripes and a black dress under it.

"Don't worry", the girl said, shaking the dust from her clothes. "Hey! Are you playing soccer?"

"Ehh, yeah?" Carol said.

"Awesome! I love soccer! Can you borrow me your ball, please?" the girl said.

"Sure", Carol said.

After she passes the ball, the brunette girl begins to make series with the ball, like freestyle soccer. Chandler, Clare, and Carol are open-mouthed, very impressed of how good this girl uses the ball. When she finishes, everyone claps to her.

"Bravo!" Chandler said. "Girl, how did you do that?"

"When I was eight years old, I entered a soccer club where I practiced", the girl said, flattered.

"Cool!" Clare said. "You truly are a great soccer player!"

"And you haven't seen me playing in a serious game, yet."

"You know, we're playing right now, and perhaps we should need another player in the team. So, what if you join us?"

"Sounds fun. Ok, I'm in. Oh, I forgot it. My name's Dana Wilson. Nice to meet you three."