Chapter 6

"Boy! That's very kind" Giggles said. "We really want to, but we have to attend an important business with the landlady of our apartment."

Taffy nods with his head affirming what Giggles just said.

"Landlady? Apartment?" Chandler asked, intrigued.

"Let me explain you", she said. "Taffy and I are living in an apartment, a few streets from here. The owner of the building is having troubles with the maintenance and the money is not enough. So we do this to earn more cash to help her."

It is not polite to mine on the businesses of strangers, but Chandler can't stay calmed after hearing this. Carol also has the same feeling like the boy.

"Why don't you introduce us the landlady?" Chandler said. "Perhaps we can help, right guys?"

And the other guys agree.

"Really? Oh, thank you!" Giggles said.

Taffy says 'I'm happy' with Lesco language.

"But there's a problem", Giggles said.

"What?" Chandler asked.

"How are we going to go there if we have to carry all the stuff we used for your show?" she said and points all the props, which include a red wagon, whoopee cushions, juggling balls, and a monocycle.

"Hmm... Believe it or not, I have the solution", Sam said. "Follow me."

And all of them follow the rock girl into a car workshop.

"What are we doing here?" Lindsey asked.

"You'll see. Hey Fritz!" Sam said, as she hits the steel curtain of the workshop's garage.

Then, a heavy man with a moustache comes out of the garage, scratching his butt.

"Sam! What are you doing here, bambina?" Fritz asked with an Italian accent.

"I'm here for my van" Sam said.

Everyone gets astonished after hearing this.

"You have your own van?!" Chandler asked.

"I do. Until I had an accident", Sam said.

A flashback is shown. Sam crashes her van against a tree, and all because she was eating a burrito while driving. The flashback ends.

"So, I gave it to him so he can repair it", she said and points to Fritz.

"Indeed. By the way, who are these fellas?" Fritz said.

"They're my friends, and we need the van to drive to a building", Sam said.

"Ok. Don't worry, compagno. I'll bring it now", he said.

"Wait a second! Aren't you supposed to work in a hotel?" Lindsey asked to him.

"I still work there. But I'm also a mechanic. Is there any law here which bans me to have two jobs?" Fritz replied, with his arms crossed.

"No, no. I was just asking", Lindsey said.

Seconds later, Fritz drives the van out of the garage. The van is purple with some orange stripes on it. Chandler and the others get amazed by its terrific look.

"This van is awesome!" Clare said.

"Mechanically impressive" David said.

"Very good!" Dana added.

"Ok. I thought you will pick it up the next Friday. But here it is", Fritz said, coming out of the van and throws the keys to Sam.

"Thanks, Fritz", Sam said with joy. "Alright, who wants a voyage inside this baby?!"