A mission in the Leaf

(Suna's POV)

A few years later, we're 12 years old. I may as well say this now so your not confused later, my appearance has changed a bit my hair is now half red and half black and my outfit is a black shirt with the sleeves ripped off, black pants, leather boots, and I have bandages wrapped around my left wrist, right forearm and right thy to cover the scars I have gained from extreme chakra.. although I don't remember it happening so I still have no idea what pain feels like.

At the moment we're walking towards the Kazekage mansion with our annoying siblings to receive a mission.

"For the last time Kankurō I don't care about your stupid puppets.." Temari said.

"Shut up Temari your just jealous!" Kankurō said as he crossed his arms.

"Both of you shut up before I decorate the ground with your insides." I threatened making them both go silent.

'There so annoying..' I said to Gaara through thought.

'I know. There both lucky I haven't killed them yet.' Gaara replies.

"Their more annoying than Shukaku!!!" Sabaku yelled making my head spin.

'Shut up Sabaku..' I replied in annoyance.

"Is someone having a bad day?" Sabaku asked in a mocking tone making a vain pop out of my forehead.

We make it to the Kazekage mansion then walk into a room to receive our new mission. The mission was to help destroy the Leaf.

"Why are we turning against the Leaf?! Aren't they our allies?" Temari asked.

The shinobi then began explaining the reasons as to why we are attacking which I didn't bother listening to.

"This is sooo boring.. hey do you think you can unleash me when everything starts to happen?! I want to stand on top of one of the biggest buildings and yell, FEEL MY RATH!! YOU ALL MY BITCHES!!!!" Sabaku said making me sweat drop.

"Remember sand twins.. don't kill until it starts." The shinobi said.

"Hn.. whatever." I said then walked out of the room followed by Gaara.

"Let's go get something to eat.." I said to Gaara.

He nods and we walk into the kitchen to look for something to eat. I opened the fridge and grabbed a few rice balls then walked into mine and Gaara's shared room. I set the plat down on my multi colored desk then look at Gaara who was sitting on his bed.

"Would it be ok if I ask who made the rice balls?" Sabaku asked.

'Maybe I should ask my loser siblings.' I thought

I called my 2 other older siblings into the room and soon the door opened.

"What d-did you need Suna?" Kankurō asked.

"Who made these?" I asked lifting up the plat of rice balls.

"F-father did." Temari said.

'These are definitely poisoned..' I said looking down at the plate.

I set the plate back down on my black and white desk and picked up one of the rice balls then held it up in front of Temari's face.

"Eat it.." I said blankly.

"What are you doing?" Sabaku asked confused.

'I'm testing them to see if there in on it.. it's obviously poisoned.' I replied.