Reunited

(Suna's POV)

Finally making it back to the base we walk in and search for the others.

"Hey idiots! Get you asses into my office!!" I yelled.

I walk with Lily and Jessi to my office then wait for the others to come in.

"Who are they?" Aka asked.

"Your superior.." Jessi said in a mocking tone.

"You little brats!" Kowareta said.

"So we're brats are we.. I think your just made because we 'insulted' your little girlfriend." Lily said.

"Yeah I am!" Kowareta said as he ran towards her.

I watch as he's smashed into the ground then the water from the fountain hardens into several spears. Lily shot her hand forward and the spears surround him then the last one is placed in her hand and she hovers it above his dick. He gulps as he looks at the slight smile on there faces then looks over to me for help.

"Don't look at me for help.. your the one who angered a rouge ninja from the Leaf.." I said.

"Still think where just 2 little brats?" Jessi asked as her hand lit fire.

"S-sorry.." Kowareta stuttered.

The spears turn back to water and made its way back to the fountain as Jessi puts out the fire.

"Just tell us who they are.." Sora said.

"The blond head is Lily Kōri and the other is Jessi Kasai.." I said.

"Wait.. there the Icy-Hot Duo.. 2 of the most dangerous rouges in the bingo book!?" Aka said.

"Yes.. so it would be best if you don't anger them.. Lily, Jessi.. I want you both to go train with Shiro and Sora." I said.

They both lightly nod then walk out the door followed by everyone else.

'These 2 are going to be quite a problem.. although I honestly see a bit of myself in them.' I thought.

A slight smile makes its way onto my face as I stand up from my desk.

"Let's go watch there training!!! This is going to be.. fucking awesome~." Sabaku yelled making my head buzz.

'Ok just.. shut up..' I replied.

I walk to the arena then jump onto the viewing platform to watch.

"Lily, you train with Shiro.. Jessi, your training with Sora.. just..... don't kill them.." I said.

"WHAT!!" Sora and Shiro yelled.

"Wait to take all the fun out of it." Lily said.

"Just go.." I said with a slight laugh.

I watch as Lily and Jessi smile widely then stand back to back and interlock there arms.

"You will survive.. but I can't be sure you'll walk away from this.." Jessi said.

They both jump into the air and start spinning then activated there kekkei genkai causing fireballs to shoot out with ice spicks as there surround buy fire and ice.

"HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME!!! It's like a cooler version of your sand tornado." Sabaku stated.

'SHUT UP!!!' I yelled.

Lily and Jessi both stop the fire, ice tornado and look at Shiro and Sora who where both on the ground with several wounds.

"Impressive.." I said.