Powerful new allies

(Suna's POV)

It's been 3 years sense I left the village, I'm 16 now and a lot of shit has happened. I learned how to control Subaku's chakra while Gaara.. so I've heard, has become the Kazekage. I've even heard things about the Leaf village, apparently Sasuke Uchiha went to Orochimaru.. Yeah the same guy I beat in the Chunīn Exams is training with Orochimaru.

Well anyway~ I guess it's best I tell you that my appearance has changed.. slightly. I got a new cloak, it's completely black but the bottom is red as if it was blood splattered and I changed my hair back to red. I now keep my gourd in a summoning scroll along with all my other weapons that are placed on my black belt not including my twin fans.

I was sitting in my room at my black and sand colored desk looking threw my notebook that was once filled with drawings of me and he who shall not be named.

I look threw the list of names on here and then pull out the bingo book I still had. I grabbed the book then got up from my desk and left the room walking towards my office.. yes I have an office.

I sit down at the completely black, paper filled desk then have everyone else come in. I should tell you now we have a few more members. All together we have 5 people in this group, we're all known as Akai Tsuki meaning Red Moon.

I look at the 4 people standing in front of me and pull out the bingo book and my notebook then have them all look at a few names.

"Aka, Hāto, you guys are going to be doing an assassination.. his file is in both your rooms now get going.." I explained and watch as the blue headed girl leaves with the black headed boy.

"Sora, simple assassination, files in your room.." I explained in few words then the blond head leaves.

"Shiro.. me and you are going on a mission to find a girl named Lily Kōri.." I said.

"What's so special about her that your going yourself?" Shiro asked.

"She is a very powerful rouge.. her power could almost match mine. She has a powerful kekkei genkai, she can control water and harden it, very similar to my sand." I explained.

"She can't be that powerful.." Shiro said is disbelief.

"But she is.. on top of that she has a partner named Jessi Kasai who also has a kekkei genkai.. she's able to create fire with her hands and shoot it out like fireballs she's also able to mold the fire into any shape of her choosing.. you'll need my help with this one which is why the teams are slightly different.. these girls are 2 of the most dangerous rouges in the bingo book. I see it best if we get them both." I explained.

I got out of my chair and walked over to the door.

"Go get your things we leave immediately.." I said.

I walk towards the exit and meet eyes with Shiro who was waiting for me then walked out.

"So where to?" She asked.

"The hidden cloud village.." I said.

With that said we both jumped into the trees and started racing towards the village where they where seen.

It took us about a week to get from the rain, witch is where our base is located, to the hidden cloud. Once there we separated and started looking for Lily and Jessi. I started looking around the restaurants and noticed 2 girls in the back with black medical masks on, similar to Sora's.

One of them had blond strands of hair slipping from under her hood, she had a sky blue eye and a ruby red eye that where filled with pain, hatred, grief and bloodlust. She had on a completely black cloak with the sleeves ripped off and the red splattered front witch I would guess are blood stains, she also had black leather shorts, black converse and wrapped bandages around her chest along with her wrists, forearms and right ankle.