A battle

(Suna's POV)

We all waited in the tower for another 4 day's while we wait for the other teams to arrive.. if they do arrive. The day's went by slowly but eventually it was time to start the preliminary rounds.

I watch in boredom as Temari wipes the floor with the girl known as Tenten while she makes it look easy. I continued to watch in boredom while Kankurō faces Tsuguri and wins pretty easily. On the other hand Gaara's match interested me, he was facing the boy named Rock Lee.

He almost won while Gaara was in a lot of pain.. how do I know this, well because I feel a small fraction of his pain but Gaara won in the end. Another one caught my eye, it was the two from the Hyuga clan.

I watch as Neji beats Hinata to a bloody pulp with no regrets. Eventually it gets to the point where the girl is helpless and I just want this to end. The proctor wasn't calling the match so when Neji went to hit her again I jump down and push his hand away from her while I move her out of the way.

"What the.." Everyone said in sync.

"Why not leave this here.. the girls already defenseless so back off, where all waiting for our turn and your making us wait because of some petty family feud." I said as I stare into his white eyes with my dead sea foam green eyes.

"Fine.." Neji said.

The medical core took Hinata away while I teleported back to my team and sat on the railing. I look at the names that where next and read, Suna vs Sasuke. I jump down from the platform and watch as Sasuke questions wether or not to fight. Sasuke steps onto the arena and the proctor walks up to start the match.

"Don't worry Sasuke... I won't kill you." I said as I look down with a slight smirk.

"You can do it Sasuke!! Beat her ass to a bloody pulp!" Sakura and Ino yelled trying to encourage him.

"Ok.. Start!" The proctor yelled.

I decided to use my twin fans instead of my sand sense it's only Sasuke and I don't really want to kill him.

"Wind style, Wind scythe jutsu!" I said.

I watch as his arms and legs are cut by the bladed wind.

"Your holding back.. WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BACK!!!" Sabaku asked.

'I want him to make a move so I can us my new technique.' Sasuke ran towards me and try's to kick me only to find out my sand shield won't allow that.

"So.. just like your brother hu." Sasuke said.

"Unlike my brother I'm stronger and more advanced, he said so himself.. and trust me when I say this, he hates to admit defeat." I explained with a smile.

"Sand tornado!" I said.

As the tornado formed and Sasuke got stuck inside I toss a few shuriken into the tornado and watch as Sasuke starts to lose severe amounts of blood and soon passes out, much to my pleasure.

I stop the tornado of sand and let Sasuke drop, I make a small cloud of sand and set him on the ground softly.

"The winner is Suna!" The proctor announced. Sasuke did still pass sense he won his other match.

'I get the feeling he was holding back but.. why?" I asked myself.

"Because he likes you.. baka!!" Sabaku yelled.

I walked back up to my team and Naruto who was standing with Kankurō for some reason.

"Suna.. you used wind style!" Temari said with a big smile.