caffé latte

dear the coffee girl (I'm gonna start calling you like that then),

well, you are cuter than me. no, you are the cutest. and, what? no one ever done things like this to you? i mean, seriously? you are so gorgeous that i think every boy would fall for you. but, besides, i'm glad i am the first one.

i should've, i know. it's just- i'll get nervous around you and just fuck things up. and you wouldn't like me. and this notes kind of way is funner than talking face to face, for me. don't you think?

why are you so good at this? i need you to guess this one though. what about, for every coffee you gets right, i'll get you some extra thing? that's a good idea.

(i bet you're gonna answer all of this coffee thing right and i have to get you extra thing everyday because you're just so smart and beautiful and i wouldn't mind.)

sincerely, the boy that adores you (i like it more than mysterious boy).

dear mysterious boy,

i actually like mysterious boy more than 'the boy that adores you', that sounds . . . weird, hope that didn't piss you off.

i don't approve!!! you're a lot way cuter than me. anyway, is it weird that we have talked for about two days and we don't even know each other's name? what's your name?

you? nervous? around me? man, seriously, i should be the one who's nervous. well, okay. but, promise me that one day, we're going to talk to each other, face to face, okay?

you actually don't have to do that. i am okay with just coffee. and hang on, I'm gonna take a sip first. uh, what is this? i'm guessing it's espresso. . .? eh, no, it's caffé latte! it's my dad's favorite, i remember. did I get it right?

i bet i'm not going to because i'm not that smart and beautiful but thankyou handsome :---)

sincerely, the coffee girl.

-

yes this is my first time ouble updating waddup