bonus #2

this is kinda weird bc i wrote them at like 10 until 11pm idk what my brain is trying to tell me

and this chapter is to celebrate calums nude bc same

and oh god i hate myself but i love u guys

-

"what happened to luke and michael?" evelyn asked, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. calum just shrugged, not knowing what happened between them either. today's been 2 weeks since michael's birthday and it seems like luke and michael is avoiding each other.

they might be smiling and all such things on stage, but when the show's over, they're just like that, ignoring each other presence.

"i don't exactly know. all i know is that luke went to ashton's at the middle of the night while crying. that was like 2 weeks ago, but luke didn't tell him anything."

evelyn remembered luke texting him what should he put himself as, for michael's birthday note. and she was absolutely joking when she sent 'michael clifford enthusiast'. but evelyn didn't know, if he did put it or not.

"he didn't tell ashton?" calum shook his head and sat down next to her. "you know, maybe we should lock them up somewhere, you know."

"the show starts in 30 minutes," he smirked, from what it looks like, it looks like he agreed with his girlfriend stupid idea. "we've got time."

"but, how do we lock them up, like together?"

both think of any possible ideas how to before calum decided to speak up first, "i know what to do, follow me."

-

about 10 minutes later, they both successfully locked both, luke and michael in a bathroom because they have no other choice. calum's plan went great. and it was just a simple one; evelyn told luke that there was a cockroach in the bathroom and he gladly went to kill it, meanwhile calum, he told michael the same thing. when michael reached the door, evy was there and he knows what was about to happen.

but before he could escape, the sappy couple - in luke's opinion - pushed him inside. it was really easy because he didn't even try to protest. "CALUM EVELYN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DOING!"

they heard luke's voice from the inside with a loud banging on the door. both, calum and evelyn silently laughed. they heard luke's voice but never heard a word from michael inside. but, they didn't even know what happened so they just shrugged it off and soon - like 5 minutes - the banging and luke's non-stop yelling died down.

"do you think we should stay?" evelyn whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist. he felt calum rest his head on her, then nodded. "i think we should, i mean the show starts in 15 minutes, we should stay."

"okay." she mumbled. "cal?"

"mhmm?"

"don't ever leave." she nuzzled her face in his chest, holding him tighter than before.

"what makes you think i would leave you?" he asked. "baby, i will never."

"promise?" she doesn't even know what made her asked things like these. but she felt like she should. she never wants to lose him, not even a single thing. it's been exactly 6 months 13 days - calum counted - and they've been the sappy couple for the past 6 months.

"i promise." as he said that they heard a moan coming from the bathroom which made them jumped and let go of each other. they looked confused before hearing another one again, which made evelyn laughed followed with calum's.

calum laughed when evelyn decided to unlock the door before yelling, "WE'RE LEAVING THE DOOR UNLOCKED! GOOD LUCK LUKE ON THE CLIFFOCONDA!" and ran away with calum's hand locked with her.

"why is everyone naming their own dick?" calum scoffed, rolling his eyes.

evelyn giggled, "oh, so you want one too?"

"i mean, you could give me one . . ." he smirked, holding her close to him as she tries to act disgusted and let go out of his grip.

"i'm not giving you one!" she snuck out a tongue at him. "you can ask your fans, because you know. . .they know what it looks like now." evelyn teased and sent a wink to him. she swore she could see him blush a bit.

"you promise to never brought it up again, evy." he whined.

"i can't help it," she said. "but, the video was old, i think you need to update them, though." she was laughing by now with her hands over her mouth.

calum rolled his eyes, "yeah, maybe i should send a nude to you and you can leak it." he was joking, she knew that, and that made her laugh even louder. she tried to stop and tip-toed to kiss his lips.

"the show starts in 5 minutes!" someone yelled. evelyn only nodded and she pulled away from him. he waved at her, not knowing why but he just did. she held up a thumb up and mouthing him, good luck.

soon, she saw luke and michael looking like a mess and all and surprisingly hands interlocked. she giggled as they glared at her before taking their guitar, getting ready to go on stage. once they are on, she just watched them from the side, catching calum that sometimes stole a glance at her.

i am so lucky, she thought to herself.

and calum, who's strumming his bass like there was no tomorrow, can't help but got the needed to look at her every 2 seconds, which is unhealthy. ashton, luke, and michael knew, and they sometimes have to nudged calum so he would move around.

but, he only smiled and winked at her. she laughed, even though he probably can't hear it. but he knew it's there.

i am so lucky, he thought to himself.

-

i dont even know what to do with my life anymore i just want to eat and read sad stories