kopi susu

dear Bambi,

you got it right, and guess what's this one? oh, and i got you another of my drawing :-)  

IT'S A PROMISE THEN IM WAITING FOR IT so, Ella is cuter than me? how can a kitty be cuter than me that's not fair :-(  

IKR DAT A$$ prayer circle that you'll get it one day 

they. are. really. good. more than good actually. AND YES I JUST DID OH MY GOD THIS IS A SIGN THAT WE'RE MEANT TO BE BAMBI i get too excited about them too all the time so its fine ;-) oh my god sorry for that creepy wink face my friend insisted me to put a nose on it to make it less... flirty? this is awkward, i'm sorry. 

i think i've heard about that ansel guy. is he the one playing in the the fault whatever movie? michael clifford, really? he's kinda crazy i thought of you of more like a calum hood kind of girl, but michael? are you serious  

BUT AT LEAST I MADE IT INTO THE LIST CHEERS *currently doing the happy dance*

sincerely, Kiwi.

dear Kiwi,

another amazing drawing well done, Kiwi. DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS. i'm sorry i just had to. 

well, i don't know if i can actually buy you one, Kiwi. 

it is so possible for a cat to be way cuter than you. 

WOW YES YOU SHOULD COME TALK TO ME SO WE CAN FANGIRL ABOUT HOW HOT IS MICHAEL CLIFFORD TOGETHER THAT WOULD BE FUN i used a nose on a smiley face so much too so its okay its not creepy well it is sometimes i can tell i'm gonna get along easily with your friend :-) 

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS DUH i don't think we can talk anymore 

are you kidding me? everyone is a michael girl even if you say you don't. (#tru) HE IS CRAZY YES BUT IT'S THE KIND OF CRAZY I LOVE. you seem so obsessed with calum is it because you're both Kiwi or something? 

OH AND I ALMOST FORGET. this is kopi susu, did i spell it right? hang on, where did you even get these coffee from? this shop doesn't even have this on menu.

sincerely, Bambi (who recommend you to admit your love to michael clifford).

-

why is no one talking about the fact that calum can draw in this story like thats hot imagine him in such concentration to finish the drawing wOW CALUM TREAT ME LIKE YOUR DRAWING AND DO ME ON THE TABLE PLS