caffè crema

calum sat down at the corner of the shop. a smile on his face, he's going to stay just to watch her today, since he had the day off, so why not? he smiled at the thought of her smiling because of him. it made him feel this weird thing in his stomach.

evelyn walked in, a smile on her face. because she walked in with her date today. she liked him for quite awhile now. and their hands were entwined. she blushed at the thought of it. it made her feel like a thousand butterflies erupt in her stomach.

they sat down, not so far away from the Kiwi boy who seems confused of what's going on. he frowned, who's that boy? is that her boyfriend? no, calum. that could be her friend, right? friend.

"so?" the boy asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"so," she smiled. "how you doing, luke?"

"good." he answered. "got tons of homework lately." he sighed, playing with his fingers. when evelyn was about to speak, a waitress came to their table, smiling at the girl and placing down a cup of coffee. and it hit her.

how could i forget? god dammit.

luke (not hemmings but she wish he was) shot her a questioned look since they haven't ordered anything yet. she panicked and trying to find an excuse. she didn't want him to know about Kiwi.

"what's that attached on the cup? is that a note?" he asked, about to reach it when she quickly grabbed it and crumpled it in her hand.

"oh, that's nothing. probably just a 'have a nice day' type of note or something." he shrugged and doesn't ask anything about it after. and she let out a reliefed sigh.

meanwhile calum just sat there.

did she throw it away?

he felt a pang on his chest. why is he feeling this way? it's just a note. it's nothing. but, it's not just nothing to him. he likes her. likes. and knowing she just didn't care, made him feel like a nothing, just like the how the note meant nothing to her.

evelyn didn't throw it away, she put it in her pocket. she felt bad for crumpling it and pretended to throw it away. she really don't want luke to know for some reason. and she didn't even know what are the reason.

she keeps talking to him and around 12 p.m. he left. luke asked her if she wants to go home as well, but she refused to. she wants to write Kiwi back. she was left all alone. around 12, there wasn't so many people in the shop. or sometimes, there wasn't anyone inside.

but evelyn is there, along with calum. who just sat there and frowned, he really wants to talk to her, but he couldn't find a way to. what should he do? to get to talk to her, without her noticing it's him?

she reads the note again and again, smiling wider everytime she does.

dear Bambi,

okay, whatever, if it makes you happy, then you can call me a Kiwifruit. :-)

did you just

i am, Bambi, i even know how many times he washes his hand a day for about 20 times

yeah it would be weird if my name's calum lol

WE SHOULD ARRANGE WHEN ARE WE GONNA MEET THAT WOULD BE REALLY FUN OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED AND WE HAVENT TALKED ABOUT IT YET

oh my bad, i got too excited that i forgot something like that :-) what's this one Bambi hambi?

sincerely, Kiwifruit.

she chuckled and ripped a page from her notebook. when she was about to write down something, a waiter sat down across her. he's wearing the shop's uniform, glasses, black haired, and had a moustache.