Chapter 2

I shivered from the cold. I could see my breath and I only heard my boots hitting the snow. But, there was a good side and a bad side. The good side was that I could spot a snow hare. The bad side was I could freeze to death and get eaten on wolves. I suddenly heard a twig snap from behind me. I slowly turned my head to see a shadowy figure.

"W-who's there?!" I question to the shadowy figure. I could slightly see a smile from it. The person walked out of the shadows, it was a man. He was tall, had brown short hair slicked back, and his eye color were bright yellow.

I looked at his nails and they were sharp looking and so was his teeth. His ears also looked a bit pointed. I looked at his attire to see him wearing his black jacket and black pants, as well as his black boots. I looked at his open chest to see tattoos. He smirked and walked towards me. "Like what you see?" He asked me in a deep, sexy voice.

I felt my cheeks heating up and it wasn't from the cold. "Now what's a young girl like you going out alone at night?" He asked me. "I-i'm going to give this basket to grandma, she's sick." I answered nervously. He looked at the basket and stood a bit too close to me. "That's a lovely basket, what's in it?" He asked with a smile. "It has grapes, wine, two apples, a loaf of bread, and a cupcake." I answered looking in the basket. I suddenly felt a rush of cold wind causing me to shiver. "Poor thing you must be freezing, come with me to my cabin. It's not that far." He said.

"I'm not sure." I said. I barely know this man, how can I trust him? "Oh come on, I insist." He said. He lend me his hand and I unknowingly gave him mine. We walked off of the path,even though my mom told me not to. We began to walk for a few minutes. This is way farther than I expected, no man could see this cabin from this far. I finally saw a bright yellow light. It was the cabin.

"You own this cabin?" I asked

"You own this cabin?" I asked. "Well there was an old couple who did, but they were never to be seen afterwards." He answered with a slight chuckle. I shivered in fear. He opens the door and no wonder they stayed here.

I heard the door slam shut behind me, causing me to jump

I heard the door slam shut behind me, causing me to jump. "Oh, must have been the wind." He said. I took of my coat and sat near the fireplace on the cozy fur. "Thank you f-" I couldn't finish my sentence when suddenly I seen his smile, but it wasn't an ordinary smile. It was a perverted smile, he started to lick his lips, and his eyes were clouded with lust. I looked away.

"Um, I never got your name." I said feeling my cheeks heat up again. "It's Bleiz, but you can call Wolf, babygirl." He groans walking towards me. My breath hitched. "It's still storming outside, you can stay with me for the night." He smiled with his perverted smile. "What is yours?" He asked. "It's Red." I answered. He began to breath heavily, but then he growled lowly. "W-wolf? Are you okay?" I asked reaching towards him. He roughly grabs my wrist making me wince in pain. "I'm getting hungry." He growls.

"You w-want me to get you food?" I questioned him. "Let me have a taste first." He said. Before I could realize what he meant he pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately.