Chapter 4

I opened my eyes to feel something squeezing me tightly around my waist. I turned my head to see Wolf hugging me from behind. He was sound asleep, so peaceful. I look across the room to see my clothes and my basket. I suddenly realize that I had to give grandma the basket.

I quickly got out of bed. I heard him groan. "Baby~come back to bed~." He tempt me with that deep, sexy voice of his. "Sorry, but I have to get to my grandma's house." I said with a disappointed expression. He sat up from bed and just stared at me. I can feel his piercing yellow eyes looking up and down my body as I was getting dressed.

I was fully dressed now and I grab my basket. I feel his arms tightening around my waist again. I turned my head to see him with his pants, jacket, and boots on. I stood on my tippie-toes to kiss him on the lips. "Mhm~your lips taste like pure ecstasy." He growls. I whimper submitting to him and that was exactly what he wanted.

He picked me up bridal style and dropped me on the bed. "Wolf please, I have to get to grandma!" I shouted pushing him away. I got up and walked out the door. I shiver from the cold. I walked straight to the path that I was last night. Poor grandma, she must be worried sick.

I was halfway to grandma's house until there was two paths. My mother did tell me about the long way and the shortcut; I just forgot which one. "It's the left side, baby girl." I hear Wolf direct me. I snapped my head around to see him with a grin.