Chapter 12

...It has been almost two weeks since I woke up...Bleiz goes hunting while I do normal chores around our new home and make dinner. The room is always silent when we sit and eat together. Whenever he looks into my eyes, I could see his perverted, bad boy, loving proud wolf start to slowly vanish.

I don't know where he gets alcohol but I always see a full bottle on the table drowning away with each swig until it's completely empty.

He would come home drunk scratching on the bedroom door trying to get inside like a puppy and repeating the words..."I'm sorry"..."It's all my fault"..."Forgive me, my Fox."

I tried to tell him that I still love him but, it's almost as if he thinks I'm lying, that I don't mean it. But, I refuse to let him lose himself with guilt and self hate. I need to knock some sense back into him....and I just have the idea to do it.

Bleiz POV

"Fox, I'm home...?" When I said it I didn't hear a welcome home like before. That's strange...I don't smell her scent either...Don't tell me...I see a letter on the dining room table. I picked it up and began to read it.

Dear wolf, let's play a game together. A game of cat and mouse... you have to find me until the sun comes back up. I ran into the woods with a few breadcrumbs but they are hidden. If you can't find me in one day...then I just have to find another big bad wolf to hunt me down and devour me. No hard feelings teehee~
From, Red

....That little vixen...she thinks she can run away so easily?! I'll show her what kind of Big Bad Wolf I can be...Grrrraaahaah!! I changed into my original wolf form so I can give her a shock. My full wolf took a lot of practice and willpower, but I don't think she deserves it now, no more Mr. Nice wolf. Ready or not...here I come, fox.

The moon had already risen and I still can not smell her scent. Where could she be...grrr. I snarled at the thought of another man touching my fox. I can't wait till I see her expression of being fucked silly. Hehehehahahaha!!

Oh how I missed the thrill of the hunt! To see their fearful expression that their life is in my hands. If I was a prey, where would I hide...! That's it! I bolt straight to the only place I can't smell scents...the lake.

I smile devilishly seeing my fox bathing in the lake under the lunar eclipse...how erotic. I see her walk out the lake and was looking around. She's just begging to be devoured. Her short plump with the right amount of petite body is breathtaking. Her mounds looks needy for my touch, they are so hard and perky, so cute...shit! I'm already hard.

I crept towards her then grabbed her by the hair. She was about to scream until I threw her to the ground. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes mixed with arousal.

"Hehe! what's wrong little fox, it looks like you've seen a big bad wolf." I tease her. She looks so innocent, but her innocence had left when she spread open her legs showing her sopping wet pussy, I grin.

"You're that hungry for my dick, huh!" I said while removing my pants. She looked at my dick and was nodding her head.

"Hmm, but I don't think you deserve it." I teased while stroking my cock.

"Mmm, please Mr. Wolf...fuck me until your satisfied and make me a mess of desire." She begged with those puppy dog eyes of hers.

"Grr...if I wasn't in the rut I would make you wait for it, but now I can't hold back, even if you beg me to stop." I growled before shoving my dick in her sopping wet cunt all at once, which made her scream in pleasure. I began fucking her senseless.

"Ahh~! So fucking good! I'm cumming already! Mr. Wolf! Ah!~." She breathed out.

God, she is so fucking tight, It's like her pussy was made for my cock. I lift her up and impaled her with my cock making it go deeper inside to her cervix. She began tightening around me while I was having my way with her.

"Ahhh! Noo! It feels too good Mr. Wolf! I can't handle it! Ah!" She screams in pleasure and pain.

"Too bad, this is what happens when you try to run away from me! Tonight I'm going to shoot my load deep inside you." I growled in ecstasy.

"Huh?! But I'm not on birth control right now! I'll get pregnant!" She says warning me.

"Hahahaha...that's the point you silly fox." I whisper the last part in her ear.

It's so hot, having her pussy stretched by me and only me. I can't wait when she haves my pups. Her tits will grow from the milk, her stomach will grow from our children, god i can't fucking wait! I kissed my slutty fox then howled as we both came together.

I laid her back down on the grass then pulled my cock out showing my cum oozing out of her.

"Fuck, you are so...damn perfect, no one could handle this form, you never cease to amaze me, my love." I smile holding her close.

"If I get pregnant, you better take responsibility." She mutters with her flushed cheeks. I kissed her lips softly, "You know that I will." I said with a smile.

She looks at me and smile with tears in her eyes. We slept through the night.