Chapter 11

I open my eyes to find myself in a different place. In a bedroom that wasn't mine, nor Bleiz. I sat up dizzy. I feel the sun washing my skin. I got out of the bed, where...am I?

I walk to the closet and to my surprise there was my old and tattered teddy bear. That's weird, I lost it ages ago... what's it doing here?

The door suddenly opened and in came Bleiz who had a sorrowful expression, which immediately changes into happiness and gratefulness when seeing me.

He gave me the tightest bear hug that he had ever done. "Uhh... Bleiz... can't breathe." I manage to breathe out. He gently let me go with a tearful smile.

"Sorry my little fox, I was just grateful that you have finally woke up after three months." My eyes widen in disbelief. T-three months? No way...

I was about to say something until I felt a headache which made me groan in pain. He set a tray of food on my lap, "Here, this should give you more strength." he say with a smile. I smile back and thanked him.

After the delicious breakfast, I decided to look out the window to see trees and a deer near the edge of the forest. There's also something that I've been wondering.

"What happened when I passed out that night?" I asked. He was silent at first.

"Well...when you passed out from malnutrition, I thought you were going to die, so I got us out and far away from them as possible.

He seemed to be hiding something else, something that he did bad. I took in a deep breath, "What else did you do, Bleiz?".

He didn't say a word, he only down ashamed. "Bleiz!" I said in a serious tone. His head shot up with a expression of guilt.

Three Months ago...Bleiz Perspective...

"Fox? Hey... wake up!" I said gently shaking her. Is...she dying? No...she can't be! It's those bastards fault! If her mother and the town hadn't got in the way, we wouldn't be in this situation. I quickly began redressing her and picked her up in my arms.

"Let's leave this place, my little fox." I whisper in her ear. Before I had got out the window, the door crashed open. As expected; the priest, the hunters, her mother all looking at me with fear and hatred.

Rage had coursed through me, it's all their faults, every last one of them. I feel my beast coming out. Die... everyone should...DIE!!!

I gently laid her down on the floor. It'll be ok soon little fox, they won't hurt you anymore...

This was when I started to reeked havock in shadow fen and burned it to the ground, there were some survivors, but some were not...so...lucky.

Back to the present... Red's perspective...

My heart had nearly stopped when he had finished. Bleiz...
"Fox, I'm... I'm sorry." Tears began flowing down both of our eyes.