Chapter 7

We look at each other for quite a while, until he formed back into his human form. He has his golden eyes back, but was wearing nothing, which made my cheeks heat up. His mouth was splattered with the woodsman's blood. I walk towards him and I wipe the blood off with my white, dirty sleeves.

"I-I'm sorry." His shaky voice made my heart break as I knew that he was going to cry. "I bet you hate me now since I'm a monster, right." He said with his head down.

I was going to say something but he cut me off. "I will leave you alone, even though it will hurt like hell." He said.

I see a tear sliding down his cheek. Without thinking I hug him tightly. "It's not your fault, you saved my life." I said, hoping it would comfort him. He hugs me back. He begins to cry. "I thought I was going to lose you, my first love." He said between his sobs.

My eyes widen in shock. He has feelings for me? My eyes began to tear up. "Me too, I love you too." I whisper in his ear. We look into each other's eyes with love then kissed.

"Let me take you back to my place, we need to clean up." Bleiz said before he turned into his wolf form.
I got on his back and he run with incredible speed.

We went back to the cabin with everything tidy up. "Lets take a bath together." He suggested. My face felt hot again. I slowly nod my head and he smiled.

I was sitting on his lap as we were relaxing in the tub

I was sitting on his lap as we were relaxing in the tub. I then feel his sweet lips kissing the back of my neck. I put my head down to give him more access. I now feel his hands groping my breast and the tip of his fingers twisting my rose buds.

I begin moaning in pleasure. "Bleiz..." I whimpered. "Yes?" Hey asked before sucking on my back. "Ah...uhh~." I whimpered in pleasure. "I already know what you want, my little fox." He groaned in my ear.

We were now on the bed as I was laid back on the bed. I feel his member circling around my entrance. "For God's sake Bleiz, just do it!" I shout. All of a sudden I felt his member thrust deep inside me, which made me have my release too quickly.

His hard thrusts were making slapping sounds with our skin contacting each other. I try holding back my screams by covering my mouth, but then he made me uncover my mouth by taking my wrists and pinned them to the bed.

"Did you know, your sexy screams turns me on even more?" He chuckles lowly. I needed to bite down on something, anything! He kissed my lips and my body had a mind on its own, I bit his bottom lip.

I quickly released it and he pulled away. He licked his bottom lip. He then chuckles deeply. "Oh little foxy's a biter, I'll show you real biting." He growls like a wild beast.