Chapter 3: Evolution gets Personal with Dean Ambrose

Joe's POV

Kiara is here with myself, Jon, and Colby. She is going to be in the stands and Jon hopes that Hunter and his goons won't hurt her.

"You ready to go Joe?" Jon asks

"Yea. How is Kiara and her family?" I ask

"They're good. They don't her to get hurt because of Evolution." Jon says

"Let's go fellas. " Colby said

We go and Jon sees where Kiara is sitting and she looks gorgeous.

She like a sister to me and Colby and Jon's girlfriend

She like a sister to me and Colby and Jon's girlfriend. Her family loves Jon and on Keeping Up With The Kardashians you can see him on the show.

We see Evolution go up to Kiara.

"Look who is here again to see her boyfriend and her friends Kiara Kardashian. You look beautiful as always." Hunter complements on Kiara.

"Thank you." She says

"We see that your family isn't here with you." Randy said

"They're back home where my neices and nephews can be safe from people like you guys." Kiara says then we hear Kane's theme Kiara looks scared and Jon is scared for her.

Kane went up to her.

"Wait a minute. Why are you guys ganging up on me. Having your freaking lap dog out here? What did I ever done to you guys?" Kiara asks

"First thing first I'm not a lapdog I'm the Director of Operations here in the WWE-." Kiara interrupts Kane and takes his mic.

"First, I know you're the Director of Operations and two just get out of my face before my boys come down here and beat your asses." We all are surprised how Kiara confident she is right now.

"Really?" Hunter close to her.

"Yep." She said loud and proud. Jon is tensing up for her

"How are you so certain your boyfriend and friends won't be able to help you?" Dave asks and got a hand full of Kiara's hair.

They let her go and they attack her then she looks up at Evolution and Kane.

"LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!" They again attack her with chairs and Jon had enough, we rushed down the stairs and attacked Evolution and Kane as Kiara gets checked on by the paramedics.

Jon gets a mic and stands near Kiara.

"Stay away from my fiancee or you'll get a hell beating out of!" He threatens Evolution and Kane.

"Babe are you ok?" Jon asks Kiara

"Yea I'm alright. Just help me up." She says and Jon helps her up.

"I'm pretty sure my sisters and mom are going to call me and scream in my ear." She says and we walk up the ramp.

Kiara's POV

"Babe you sure you're ok?" Jon asks me

"Well, my back hurts like hell and that chair shot to my ribs hurt and my sides hurt like hell." I say

Jon hugs me but I'm trying to hold the pain in but I couldn't I just let it out.

"Babe I promise next time you wouldn't get hurt I promise to keep you away from them." He says and rubs my back and takes me to his locker room.

I get then get a call from Kanye and I answer it.

"Hey... Yea I'm fine now... I knew they were... Tell them I'm ok now and tell the kids to not worry about me to much... Ok... Bye Kanye." I get off the phone and then I get a call Vogue magazine.

I didn't answer it.

"Babe what was the call with Kanye about?" Jon asked me

"He wanted to let me know that my sisters are freaking out about what went down with myself and Evolution." I tell him

"Oh." He said

"Yea." I said then he got up and went to talk to Joe and Colby

"Babe is everything ok?" I ask him

"Yea. I'm just... just scared that they're would hurt you to the point you have to go-." I interrupted him

"They won't hurt me and you don't need to be scared for me. I'm going to be ok. You're going to be ok. We both will be ok." I said and I hugged him and I feel him kiss my head.

"Ok." He said

Jon's POV

We get to a hotel and then we fly out to LAX to see Kiara's family and they are going to show me around their house.

Also Raw is in LAX next week.