Chapter 9: Getting Kiara Back

(Mickie James is Evolution and Ashley is Kiara)

Third Person

Jon and the Shield along with The Kardashian-Jenner family. Evolution is jaw jacking about Kiara and Jon's relationship and Jon's connection with The Kardashian Family.

"Who is under that box?" Kylie asks getting frustrated

"Don't know Kylie." Kris said

Hunter was smirking the whole time.

"You know? I remember calling a Ambrose, Reigns, and Rollins who are in the army at Fort Bragg in North Carolina. And Lilly Ambrose was pissed about me abducting her sister in law." Hunter said and Jon is pissed.

'Why does everything have to be so complicated?' The fans went bananas.

Out comes Lilly Ambrose with some back up. Daniel Bryan, Ryback, and Sheamus.

"Hey Hunter! Hunter!! You mess with my family i got a surpise for you three. Oh Rose, Bella." Lilly sings

They come out and the fans went insane. Jon, Joe,and Colby were teary eyed.

"You know Hunter you're a much bigger douche bag than last time we were here. And we would like to introduce some friends of ours." Michelle says

'So f*ck your rules man!'

Lita comes out.

'Oh its time to rock 'n' roll!'

Trish comes out.

'Im just a sexy boy.'

Shawn comes out.

Jon and the Shield gets to the guerilla and their theme comes on.

'Seirra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
Shield!'

They go out and go to big sisters sides.

Then the Kardashian-Jenner family comes out and Evolution is scared out of their boots.

Jon asks his big sister for her mic and Lilly gives it to him.

"We would like to ask you this. Where is Kiara?" Jon asks

Hunter, Dave, and Randy are just smirking and Randy told someone to pull the box up and Kiara Faith Jenner is revealed.

"Dean!" Kiara tried to scream but muffled

Kylie and her sisters are pissed the fuck off at Evolution. Sophia and the girls are ticked off at Evolution and The Shield is pissed the fuck off at Evolution. Lilly and the girls goes in the ring as everyone is having a stare with Evolution and unties Kiara.

Sophia and the girls help Kiara out of the ring and everyone went to Kiara. Then went backstage.

Jon's POV

"Kiara!" I yelled and we hugged as Sophia came over.

"Hey Kiki." She said and Kiara hugs Sophia and i hug my big sister.

Chelle and Reby are hugging and talking to the Kardashian- Jenner family.

Sophie and the girls are really good friends with Kiara's family.

"We missed you ladies." Kim said

"We missed you ladies and gentlemen. I also missed my little Jojo." Chelle said and Joe was just teary eyed.

"Are you not going to give me a hug?" Chelle joked.

Joe hugged his sister.

"Jojo missed you too." Joe said

Reby and Colby hugged each other.

"Jon, Kiki is it true that you're engaged?" Sophia asked

"Yep." Kiara said and we hear Katie's voice

"Katie!" Kiara runs to her

But Katie is crying.

"Kate whats wrong?" Kim asks

"Nick cheated on Katie with Aj." Nicole said

"Why?" Lilly asked

"Who knows." Brie said

Lilly and The Bellas are best friends along with The Kardashian- Jenner family.

Katie and Lilly are close.

Katie hugs the family and Lilly and the girls.

Nick comes to Katie and Sophia and The Kardashian family put Katie behind them.

"Katie im so sorry. I really am." Nick said

"Why would you be sorry when you said the wrong name." Kim said

Nick looked down as Katie sees it.

"Nick why would you cheat on me?" Katie asked tearing up

"Nick answer me." Katie said

"Me and Aj were drunk and sooner or later we've been dating." Nick finally said

Nicole and Brianna slapped Nick right across the face and Katie hugged Sophia and Kiara.

Nick walked away and all of us hugged Katie... Celebrated the return of the The Dark Angels and Kiara.