From the Eye of the Storm

"We gotta get out of here!" Hank exclaims. 

"I was thinking the same thing." Gabato says.

Sean looks at the book, and says. "No wait! The mysterious Island chapter one. The passengers had been taken into the movement, of a column of air. " Sean reads.

"We're about to fly into a category 5 hurricane! This is not the time to take the book literally." Uncle yells.

"We have to fly into the eye to get to the island." I state.

"Not you too!" Hank yells.

"Are you two psychotic? we'll never survive!" Kailani screams.

"We gotta trust Verne." Sean pushes.

Hank rolls his eyes, "You know what I trust? Gravity." He states. "Gabato get us out of here now." Uncle demands. 

"You're right, I agree with you. But here's the deal, I'm not flying this helicopter no more, the throttles broken!" 

"Crap! We're going down!" I yell. 

With that me, Sean, and Kailani all hold on to each other, but soon enough I black out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I wake up, I'm on the beach and still being held onto by someone; I turn over and find that someone to be the Vernian himself.

I look and see that Hank is just waking up and as soon as he see's me he gets up to check on the two of us. "Hey Jewel, you okay?"

"I think so, just help me wake him up." I state.

"Alright." He agrees.

"Sean, Sean. Wake up, Sean." We both say as we try to wake him gently.

Soon enough, the young man opens his eyes, and we get him to sit up. While we do this, I realize Kailani is already awake as well. 

"We were right." Sean says looking at me.

"That we were." I respond with a nod, making Hank shake his head and chuckle.