Constant Insults, With a Side of Compliments.

Hank just nods in answer to the old man's question. 

"Maybe that's why it took so long eh? After all, how hard can it be to crack a code by converting Vernian Characters into a list of dots and dashes." When he finishes his spiel me and Hank are obviously very offended.

"Or you could have just sent the message not in code." Hank retorts.

"There it is, definitive proof you're not an Anderson." 

I just roll my eyes "I get it, you think you're ultra smart, great! Can we go home so, I don't have to continually offended." 

Sean's grandfather pays no heed to my complaint and neither does Hank, allowing the pissing contest to continue, until I speak up once more.

"Hank... I'm following you." Gabato says, feeling bad for the big man. 

"Come on, Uncle." I say trying to sound as cheery as possible. 

On our way to Alexander's hut, I get bored and catch up to Sean and his Grandfather.

"So, young Julia, what is your interests?" 

Taken aback that he asked me such a thing, I hesitate before I answer. "Well, I love to write, I'm writing an adventure book right now. Reading is a passion, Especially books in old English, or something with mythology. I actually took a few college classes in that field." I answer.

"And don't forget music." Sean quips.

"What?" Both me and Alexander ask.

"Don't pretend Lia! I heard you play the Piano, and singing one morning. You sounded great." 

"Thanks, Vernian." I respond, feeling butterflies in my stomach.