Exploration

After we find out that the Island makes little things big, and big things little, and a minor disagreement we set out to find Sean's grandfather.

We are walking along these rock like things when we Sean decides to pull out his sunscreen, which both me and Uncle Hank refuse with a chuckle. 

"When you two turn as red as a tomato, you won't be laughing."  Sean defends.

"Do we.." I start pointing between me and Hank, "look like we burn?" 

The handsome brunette just shakes his head, and we all continue on our way until Gabato cracks the "rock" he was walking on.

"That's one gooey rock!" Gabby exclaims, sitting in .

I shake my head. "That's not a rock, it's an egg." 

"Cool, I haven't had breakfast of yet!"

"Shh! Wherever there are giant eggs, there must be a giant mother!" Kailani explains.

My eyes widen, "I think I found her." I say, pointing towards the giant lizards.

"Why did it have to be lizards?" Hank asks to no one in particular.

"We need to move quickly and silently." I instruct.

"Julia is right. Lizards have incredible hearing and sense of smell." Sean informs us.

"Let's move." Hank commands, and we do so.

We walk quietly, and quickly until Gabato falls into an egg, and yells to get out of it, waking up the giant lizard, who immediately begins to chase us.

"Run!"