Atlantis Bound.

After walking for about a half hour or so, we finally reach Alexander's cabin.

"Here we are folks, come on up." He instructs.

We all follow him up, and we can see an amazing view of the whole Island from where we are, including the slow motion volcano. 

When I finally tune back into the conversation, I find out that we can't contact outside this place until two weeks. 

"We're going to be here for two weeks?" I ask, surprised. 

"It's going to be fun!" Sean tries to encourage.

 "Surviving here will not be fun." Uncle Hank corrects. "How do you think your mom is going to feel if we disappear for two weeks?" 

Before Sean can even think of an answer to the question his grandfather answers for him. "By the time you get back she'll probably be remarried!" 

I gasp in shock. "Rude, much." I whisper under my breath only for Kailani to hear me and nod.

"You gonna let him talk to you like that?" Gabato asks the large Samoan man. 

"It's fine." He answers. "So, what's your plan colonel Sanders? How about you show us more of your trinkets. Is anyone else worried about those giant eggs hatching?"

"If you're afraid of a few critters, than maybe you shouldn't have come, Henry."

Then Sean backs his grandfather "Yeah, it's called the mysterious Island, you should have expected mysterious things." I roll my eyes in response. 

"Look, Vernian. You wanted to come here, great. You wanted to save your mean grandma you did that, great. But we understood what we were doing here, we just didn't expect to be here for that long, some of us have lives and stuff to handle." 

"Jewels is right. At daybreak we're out of here and for the last time it's Hank."

"What's the hurry?" Alexander asks. "Tomorrow I'm gonna show you something that will take your breath away." 

After that we all say our goodnight's, and go to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the morning we follow the oh-so great Alexander Anderson to wherever he is taking us, and I hang back with Hank, not exactly pleased with Sean's attitude towards this life-threatening situation he's thrown us in.

I sort of listen in as he tries, and fails to flirt with Kailani, resulting in my chuckling.

"Whatever." He says crossing his arms. 

"Look Sean, stop trying to make yourself just like her, or saying stupid things like "majestic. Be the nice guy I know you can be, and just remember that if she doesn't like you for you, she's not worth it."

"Thanks." Sean says looking at me with a goofy smile on his face. 

"What?" I ask smiling.

He clears his throat, "Nothing." 

"That was weird." I think to myself. 

Hank decides to step into the conversations to give Sean some advice about women, and I decide to walk away when he starts to talk about the "Pec pops of love."

"I'm out of here." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We finally reach our destinations and it's just ruins, impressive yes, but I don't know why it's so significant.

We walk around and Sean and I spot the same thing at once. "That's Poseidon." 

I climb to the top, and the brown-haired boy follows me up having Hank move a large boulder. We study the emblem for a moment. 

"No fricking way!" I exclaim.

"Atlantis! We're standing in the lost city of Atlantis."