& recovery &

3rd person point of view

life hadn't been the best for our two boys the past days.

donghyuck refused to go to school, mark wasn't in the best state... 

pretty shitty days. 

even if mark wasn't gay - or at least, thought - he couldn't stop feeling awful about what he had told donghyuck. he was his best friend before being his boyfriend. and his words were harsh. 

 mark had tried sending him messages and apologise, but the younger didn't want to hear anything about him.

pretty normal you should say. 

mark wasn't even sure he could face donghyuck again after all the horrors he had told him...

but life was life. and now that things had been said, it was too late... 

mark's point of view

"hey dude." johnny said hittng my back during break time.

"hello..." i replied nonchalantly, obviously not in the mood.

"what's up? you doing good?"

"no." i replied on the same tone.

he stopped in his tracks, putting his hands on my shoulders. 

"tell me everything mork, what's the problem?"

 i didn't even see why i should lie to him. "donghyuck."

 i spent the next minutes explaining everything to him. johnny was one of my closest friends in school. he knew donghyuck. he could even help. 

"okay... i see the problem..." he told, thinking a bit. "give him a bit of time. if he really likes you, he'll forgive you. not today, not tomorrow, but surely one day..."

donghyck's point of view

 i feel awful. 

i've always been curious to know what being brokenhearted meant. but now that I am aware of the pain being brokenhearted causes, my only wish is to never fall in love again. this feeling is so horrible...

it has been two days since mark broke up with me. As expected, i still want to cry and evacuate my pain. 

 i really loved him. and i still do...

later in the afternoon, i received a text message from johnny, mark's close friend. he had introduced him to me in our last year of middle school, a few weeks after i had confessed to mark for the first time. 

--> johnny

hello hyuck! are you ok? i had a talk mark. he's feeling bad for what he did to you.

donghyuck <--

great, but i don't want to hear anything about him.

--> johnny

at least let him apology...

donghyuck <--

i'll see, maybe tomorrow.

i turned my phone off and started crying again.

my heart needs to forget about him. 

he never loved me. 

hell, was he even my best friend? 

no one can do this to someone this close to him...