& episode 2: kelly &

mark's point of view

"what's her name?" i asked, pointing at a blonde girl that was laughing loudly on a nearby bench.

"nobody you should know." johnny answered after a few seconds of looking at the girl and her group of friends.

"her name john. she's totally my type." i smirked.

johnny snorted. "kelly."

"what a beautiful name. just like the owner."

johnny waited for a few seconds before talking again. 

"you shouldn't care about her this much. she's not a person you'l like."

"why are you saying this?"

"i wanted to ask her out. long ago. hopefully, i realized she only cared about looks before asking her anything."

"i don't mind, i'm quite confident with my looks." i said, passing a hand through my hair. "and I'm only doing this to get my mind away from donghyuck."

"you're doing what?!" johnny yelled. "what the hell bro?! i thought you didn't like him. that's why you broke up."

"i don't, i'm straight."

after our talk, i went to see the pretty girl named kelly. 

she accepted my invitation.

a date later, i realized she's quite funny to hang around. and it seems like she enjoys my company as well...

donghyuck's point of view

one week ago, mark asked another girl out.

how do I know? johnny.

 i can't even remember the name of this bitch.

it sounds like kate or katty or even kmy... kelly! that's it.

every intelligent boy around school knows she only cares about looks, and dumps you as soon as she found someone more handsome than you. no boy ever ended a relationship with her. they are all hypnotized by her 'beauty' and personality (actually, her face is hidden under tons of makeup, and she uses all her parent's money to buy high quality and expensive clothing, shoes and bags, to the point that they live in a little studio in the poor district of the city). i guess only gay boys see her this way. and so i do.

anyway, they're together since thursday, and i hate it. 

actually, i hate her so much. i already did before., but now it's even worse.

 the only thing i want is for  her to dump mark the quickest possible...

mark's point of view

i've been bearing kelly for three weeks now, but i'm about to burst.

 i feel like her slave, always having to go shopping with her; to carry all her bags and everything. and all this for what? not even rating her outfits or giving y opinion because she doesn't even show me...

it seems like she cares more about her clothing than me, it's the only thing she talks about. 

she never asks me about my day or my life, and as soon as i start talking about me, she cuts me to explain how the new prada collection is something amazing that she wants to get right now.

great. i told it to johnny. he said he had warned me. and he also said that donghyuck didn't care about such things, which is true.

so it's decided. i'll dump her.

donghyuck's point of view

guys. mark dumped kelly ! 

 i didn't expect it, but i am really proud of him. 

 i saw everything - johnny had called me so that i could finally see a man dumping her.

she was so angry. she even threw her new channel shoe at mark. it was a humiliation for her to be rejected by mark. but it made me happy.