& the end of the drama &

*weeks after*

mark's point of view

"hey hyuckie, i have some things to tell you."

donghyuck and i were at my house, cuddling on the cough. my parents went on holiday for the whole three days weekend, so i invited my boyfriend to sleepover and stay with me for these three days.

"tell me everything markie." he said, sitting.

"i know you don't want to hear about it, but i think it is important for me to tell you... i guess you know i had girlfriends when we weren't together..."

"yeah, of course i know."

"i'd like to tell you why i dumped them. i dumped jessica because she didn't care about me and because she was selfish. i dumped kelly because she only cares about looks and she preferred her clothing to me. i dumped emily, because she was too sticky and jealous of everyone. i dumped laura because she was flirting with everybody she saw. and i dumped esther because i realized all i ever needed was you. you, you and only you."

"okay, but I don't get why you're telling me this."

"unlike all of them, you're perfect. you care about me and take care of me, you're not jealous when i talk with other persons and you like cuddling with me. you're the total opposite of all of them !" i finished.

"wow. thank you, but that's cheesy as fuck." he said with pink cheeks.

"i know, but that's why you like me..."

"no, that's why i love you..." he corrected me, crawling over me to lie his body on mine.

"i love you too." i said, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him gently on the lips.

i don't know how i managed to live without him...

he's my first and last.

& the end