& episode 4: laura &

johnny's point of view

life had never been better!

donghyuck has been crying since friday, mark is in a depression, i feel useless for the two of them and it's monday.

donghyuck told me what happened between the two of them, and he feels bad because he said mean things to mark and because he didn't even let him apology properly.

mark gave me his version of the drama also, almost crying while explaining how donghyuck was seeing him. he then told me about all the horrible things his girlfriends did to him, saying that donghyuck would never do such things. he also told me how he noticed donghyuck loved him and how he, mark, was blinded about his feelings. 

"i like him johnny. i like donghyuck but now he hates me..."

donghyuck's point of view

 i guess what i told him in the toilets two weeks ago helped him. mr mark has a new girlfriend. and who is it this time? *drum roll* laura!

it's a real pleasure to know that he listened to me for at least one thing. even if this thing is what tears my heart the most.

mark's point of view

 i needed to forget donghyuck, OK ?

 i don't love her, and i don't even like her. she just asked me out two days ago, so i accepted.

from what i see, she's not a good girlfriend. when i introduced her to johnny, she immediately started flirting with him. 

she's stupid. he's gay (well, i'm not sure about it myself. it's just that i've never seen him with a girl...). 

anyway, when we're together and she sees a boy, she winks at him, rolls her hips even more than she usually does, and acts as if she's single. but well, i don't care, i don't like her.

we're at the canteen right now, and she has spent her whole meal turned around, her back facing me, to look at one of the popular guys sitting a table behind her. the only time she spent facing me was when she readjusted her makeup and asked me if her lipstick was red enough. the rest of the time, i only had the privilege to see the little crown tattoo she had on her bare shoulder.

"laura" I said.

"yes ?" she replied, turning around without any interest.

"go to see him. we're not a couple anymore."

"oh great, bye sweetheart !" she said happily, coming next to me to kiss my cheek before skipping to the popular guy's table.

i sighed and leaved, meeting johnny and donghyuck next to the lockers. i really need to talk to him.

as soon as i approached them, donghyuck's smile disappeared.

"where's your new girlfriend ?" he asked sassily.

"i dumped her a minute ago." i answered.

"too bad." he said, leaving. "by the way, you got something on your cheek." he said before heading to his class, leaving me dumbfounded with johnny.

"what is it ?" i asked touching my cheek.

"red lipstick." he answered blankly.

what ?! this cheater left a mark when she kissed me. i quickly removed it, and the looked at my reddish hand.

"you're hurting him." Johnny said.

"i know."

"so stop it." he continued, leaving the same way as donghyuck.

i'm a shit...