& episode 3: emily &

johnny's point of view

"have you talked with donghyuck yet?"

"he doesn't want to see me" mark answered, not really acting as if he was concerned by the situation.

"you didn't even try to approach him !"

"I know he doesn't want me to."

our meal today was quite silent. 

it seemed like mark was depressed.

a little tear even formed in his eye when i mentioned donghyuck's name. 

i guess he misses him.

i often talked with donghyuck during the last weeks.

at first I wanted to help him to forget about mark, but i realised he was so much in love with him, and that he couldn't forget him. also, Mark doesn't know it yet, but the best thing for him is to get back with donghyuck...

donghyuck's point of view

 i am going to commit suicide. 

mark dumped kelly twelve days ago. twelve. and he is about to ask emily out. 

why?! 

johnny said he needed affection, and emily is known to be an affectionate girl.

bullshit.

anyway. i'm in depression again, seeing her turning around him everyday.

but i'm used to it at this point.

mark's point of view

 i finally asked emily out! and she said yes!

she's a shy girl from my english class, and she's very cute. i often hear her giggling with her friends. and now, she's mine.

it has only been two days, and i feel so happy. 

she's caring, asking about my day and my friends, staying with me during the breaks and wondering wether I'm too cold or too hot. she's cute and i absolutely love it!

donghyuck's point of view

"will you stop staring at them!" johnny woke me up from my daydream.

"no. i want them to break up."

mark had his hands on emily's waist, and i hate it.

"you're evil..."

"i don't like girls."

"i kinda noticed it."

"that's why i'm gay... i can't even bear them. either they're too selfish or too focused on their style or too sticky. there is no in between!"