[05] Oh, So That's How It Is

Slight smut scene ahead... Read at your own risk

Lisa's POV

She dragged me to the bed, the lust in her eyes driving even me to the brink. She pulled me down on the bed and very carefully straddled me, that perfectly fitting smirk sending chills down my spine. I looked up at her, my cheeks that dark coloration as she let her eyes scan my body. Yah Lalisa why are you so competitive... I asked myself, my eyes locked on the girl before me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this. But hell, this was kinda fast.

She leaned down and pinned my arms above my head, her lip and teeth nipping at my neck, the teasing feeling causing small gasps to escape my now agape mouth. I squirmed slightly under her which only caused her grip to tighten and her sucking on my skin to intensify, now soft moans leaving my lips. This was no longer a bet or competition. This was a craving.

I couldn't help myself as I tilted my head to the side, letting her have a larger canvas to paint passionate bruises on my neck. That only made her smirk against my skin and I could feel it. Her lips moved to right behind my ear and she carefully nibbled at my earlobe, causing my eyes to widen in pleasure. "J-Jennie~" I gasped out, the unknown sweet spot shocking me and only made her smirk more. She pulled away from me, sitting up and admiring her masterpiece, carefully running her fingers along what I could only assume was a hickey filled neck. Her small touches made me blush more. I was now the one with the lustful eyes as I looked up at her.

I wanted her more than anything and I think she knew it because she winked at me and slowly started unbuttoning my school shirt, her fingers lightly brushing against my bare skin as she did, more extasy running through my veins as the anticipation was killing me. I wanted, no, need her now. She bit her lip and god did that make me crave her more, her deep pools for eyes scanning my body as she finally took off my shirt; leaving me in my skirt and undergarments. Her eyes made their ways back to mine and she gazed for a few seconds.

"Are you sure?" She whispered in a husky voice that sent chills through me. I couldn't find my voice as I looked up at her, my cheeks burning me, leaving me to just nod as I stared back at those beautiful lips. She must've noticed because she leaned in once again as she connected them, her lips locking with mine. It would be cliche to say that I felt fireworks and butterflies but I did, except they were more intense and full of emotion. Her lips were so soft and it was like a dream come true. Jennie ran her free hand along my waist and hip, her small and caring hand caressing my side. I wanted more, I needed more. I licked her lips gently hoping for passage to which she swiftly granted me: My tongue and hers now fighting for dominance in the kiss. Which I slowly gave in as she smirked against my lips, her tongue exploring my mouth.

Her grip on my writs tightened, her hand holding mine back above my head give me little to no movement. I was under her control. Her free hand now moved down my skirt and she teasingly played with the top of it before beginning to pull them down, her lips slowly pulling away from mine so she could further undress me. I breathed heavily, my body craving her more than I ever thought it would. I had never felt like this before, not this craving. It was intoxicating and she furthered her actions as she removed my bra and then pulled down my panties, leaving my body exposed to her and only her. She smirked as she herself pulled off her shirt and skirt, removing her clothing while not breaking eye contact with me. God, was it sexy.

Her hand moved back to my wrists, pinning them once again above my head as she winked and once again latched her lips to my neck, adding more marks to my skin, and intensifying the ones already there. Her hand trailed my body down my stomach and slowly made her way to my opening, helping me realize how wet I was down there and I blushed more with a soft moan as she teased me, her finger circling my entrance causing me to gasp out in soft moans. I moved my hips to try and get her to continue, my body begging for more, but this only caused her to smirk against my skin.

"Not so fast, Lisa..." The way she said my name sent chills down my spine and I bit my lip hard as she began teasing my clitoris, as my moans became louder and she masaged me more, my gasps and moans only getting louder and louder. "Don't be too loud..." She smirked and went back to work at my neck. The pleasure I was feeling sent chills all over me and I knew now that my face was as red as could be.

Knock Knock-

Jennie suddenly stopped as the pounding on the door echoed in the room. Her eyes went wide and she bit her lip. "Shit..." She whispered to me and slowly climbed off me, the coldness accepting me as she left me laying in the bed. She swiftly started dressing as I laid staring at the ceiling. She was so fucking close and I'm just sitting here in longing pain. Shit... What is she doing to you? I questioned myself as another knock sounded at the door. Jennie covered my body with a blanket and moved and opened the door.

"Chaeng-ah... Lisa felt sick so I brought her back here..." Jennie spoke, her gummy smile on her lips as she did so. My eyes widened slightly as I curled up into a ball, making sure I was fully covered with the blanket. I needed to play along.

"Yah, she's sick? What happened in dance? What did you guys do?" She instantly questioned and moved to my side. "Ayiee she is very pale but her cheeks are red as if she's burning up... She must be ill..." I smiled weakly at her and closed my eyes as I shook my head.

"Chaeng-unnie I'll be fine... I just... I think I need more sleep as I didn't get enough last night... I just wore myself out in dance class... Yeah, I'm tired and just need rest... You and Jennie-unnie go and hang out with Jisoo-unnie... I just want some peace and quiet to rest..." I lied. Ah, Lalisa why are you hiding this fact... You know what just happened... You almost let her... My eyes looked up to Jennie who was standing behind Chaeng. She winked at me and mouthed 'To be continued.' Which caused me to become more flustered. Let her have her way with you... If this was back in Thailand you wouldn't have even hesitated to tell someone that you almost had sex... Why is this any different...

"Ayiee... Jennie let's go. Get better Lisa..." She chimed before dragging the goddess out of the room. As soon as that door clicked shut I pulled the blanket off me and weakly stood. My body still feeling absent as Jennie's comfortable presence was no longer there. I slowly pulled out a pair of pajamas I had and put them on, the comfortable silk not helping me any. I looked in the mirror an examined my neck.

Fuck... Jennie... I cursed and examined the several marks I had on my neck. Some small and some rather large. The bite marks and hickeys covering the left side of my neck. I had no idea how I'd hide it. Fucking little bitch... I'll show her who get's to claim who... Next time she's going to wish she had finished here... I smirked at myself and pulled out my cosmetics, trying my best to hide them. Using foundation and green eyeshadow to help the contrasting tones. It was only obvious if you were staring at my neck and luckily I didn't plan on letting anyone just look there.

I slowly moved back to my bed and sighed. I'll just wait an hour and then I'll go to their room... Yeah, that way it seems that I got some rest... I sighed and shook my head. I hope Jennie knows what's coming her way because she will wish that she never dragged me to bed.