[06] Love at First Sight? Bullshit.

Lisa's POV

I stared at my neck for about an hour, moving my hands over the now faint, thanks to makeup, marks. I both hated and loved the fact that she marked me as much as she did. It's as if she claimed me as hers and no one else's... God did that drive me crazy... As much as I will force that I am myself and not something she owns... I liked this... I liked someone leaving their mark on my body to claim that they were there...

As soon as that hour went by I fixed my hair slightly and touched up the makeup on my neck, now heading out over to Jennie and Jisoo's room. My shoulder length hair was able to hug my face and help me hide the marks, making me grateful that my mom wanted me to have this cut.

As the door came in to view with the shining silver '95', Lalisa prepared herself for seeing Jennie again. Her fist slowly raised and hit the door three times - knock, knock, knock - before the door swung open. Lisa looked down to see Jisoo's face answering with a smile.

"Look who's awake!" She chimed in and practically dragged me inside the room. I looked inside and saw her eyeing me with a small and obnoxious smirk. Is she taunting me? I gritted my teeth slightly and slowly sat next to Chaeng.

"S-sorry about that... As Jennie said, I needed to head to bed..." I mumbled softly, shaking my head in disbelief.

"You should've seen her, so weak and frail... Just begging-"

"-Jennie please, don't embarrass her!" Chaeng interrupted and wrapped her arms around me, hopefully not noticing the blush now on my cheeks. Jennie's face swiftly changed as Rose held me tightly... For a bit too long. She didn't release me for a while and I just shrugged and nuzzled into her. Oh, this is going to be a fun game, Jennie Kim... I chuckled to myself and gently kissed the top of Chaeng's head.

"Thank you for worrying for me, chipmunk." I grinned at the shorter girl before me and she looked at me and shook her head in disbelief.

"Chipmunk?"

"Yeah, look at your cheeks..." I giggled and poked them gently. "You remind me of a chipmunk..."

The girl with red hair looked at me in disbelief and I could feel Jennie's eyes piercing at my back. I just simply smiled at her and Jisoo broke the silence. "Pokpak, Jendeukie told us that you and she are going to come up with a dance for the song you got... She claims you're a goddess at dancing and that even the instructor was impressed. Care to prove it?" She eyed me and I laughed as I shrugged, noticing now that Chaeng and my faces were rather close... Closer than I had expected and I slowly stood, letting that warmth leave me.

"Go ahead and play a song, let's see." I giggled and looked at Jennie out of the corner of my eyes. She had a glare in her eyes and that only made me smirk. Aww someone's jealous... Fucking payback for my neck, JenJen..."

"No, Lisa... You'll exhaust yourself again..." Chaeng mumbled as she grabbed my hand, her eyes searching mine.

"I got a bit more sleep, I think I'll be fine..." I mumbled as my mind once again drifted into lying territory. She sighed and let her hand drop as Jisoo started some music. It took me a second to read the beat and I soon let my body talk for me, moving to it as I made the dance up as I went. I closed my eyes and smirked as the song now controlled my body, not me.

As the song finished off, I could feel all three sets of eyes on me and I came to a stop and looked back and forth between the three as silence fell over the room.

"Holy shit, Lisa..." Chaeng whispered and I looked back into her eyes that were full of shock and awe.

"Jennie didn't lie... If anything, she underexaggerated..." Jisoo whispered and I could only laugh. I knew I could dance but now it felt as if they were mocking me and making fun of me... I slowly sat back down next to Chaeng who instantly grabbed onto my small bicep and clung to me. I let my eyes glance towards the brunette beauty who instantly looked away as my eyes landed on her. Jealousy looks good on her- WAIT. God dammit Lisa, you can't let her affect you like this... Just let Chaeng have fun and then we'll see how Jennie reacts... Yeah... Yeah... I shook my head slightly and slowly pulled Chaeng closer, her body heat warming me up from the absence I still felt due to Jennie.