II

180211
jung jaehyun,

i saw you in the park today. you were sitting on a bench with your legs crossed and your soft hair was dancing in the wind.
you were reading the book you had bought the other day. i felt my cheeks burn but i somehow managed to approach you.
as soon as i got next to the bench you were sitting on, you looked up at me with your gleaming, deer-like eyes. and i swear time stopped in that very moment.
your beauty was so serene that i couldn't help but gasp. you chuckled and quietly asked me,
"anything wrong?"
to which i stuttered,
"n-no, not at all."
and you flashed me that gorgeous, hypnotizing smile.
that was my first time seeing you up close. my first time being so close to you that i could notice every single detail of your face; everything was in such breathtaking harmony.
"i-i noticed the book you're reading. i lo-love it a lot,"
i added with my voice shaking.
you smiled and looked down at the old, worn out book in your dainty hands.
"this one? i haven't started reading it yet."
you said in a warm tone.
i got so flustered.
"oh... well, read it and tell me how you liked it next time we meet!"
i said cheerfuly, to which you nodded and twisted your lips into a sweet smile again.

it was nice talking to you today, jung jaehyun.