KeeKee

Ughhhh I hate waking up for school! I'm coming ma dang quit yelling! And here she goes "Girl Keekee if you don't get your ass up, that boyfriend of yours will be here soon!" I'm trying to figure out why she still think yelling is going to make me move faster?I'm so glad it's the last day of school. This year was a drag but hanging out with my girls and bae made this year go by like a breeze. I heard my mom yell "Brandon is here" O shit let me get out my funk and get ready, I can't let him see me like this. I found the cutest denim skirt and denim crop jacket set I ordered from fashion nova to end the school year with a bang. While I'm jamming Boo'd Up by Ella Mai, Brandon came walking into the room. Damn K you look sexy ass hell. As he walked closer to me I smelled the scent of polo red cologne. The scent alone gets my knees weak.The kisses he gave me on my neck as he slowly pushed me to the bed got me all roused up. Brandon stop lol I have to go to school and your going to mess up my outfit. You will have to wait until I get out of school. Mannn come on dukes downstairs I'll be quick. No Brandon! plus I don't want to go to school smelling like morning sex. Anyway you look good and all but why the fuck you got that little ass skirt on? I hope you don't have them little niggas at school trying catch a feel because I will knock one of dem off. Matter fact change into them uniform khaki pants over dere. Bae it's the last day of school and Jasmine and Brionna already at school waiting on me so no I'm not changing. Wuteva man I'll meet you outside in the car. Brandon stormed out like he was mad but I knew once I laid it down on him later he would forget about this whole skirt thing.