Brandon

Man bruhhh, you had to do this shit tonight! I got his work on me and you had to show your ass tonight.

The fuck it's your fault I had to beat April ass. So you put your dick in her and let this bitch get the big head and embarrass me in public?! Matter of fact, let me out the car!!

Girl if you don't calm your crazy ass down. I'm trying to explain but you ain't trying to hear a nigga out. I never slept with that hoe. She lying man and you gone believe her. She mad cause I wouldn't dick her down. She wanted me to but I never did. I love you and only you!

You must take me as a fool! This bitch say y'all fucked and she been stressing the issue I need to go ahead and let her have you. Why you doing this to me Brandon. I been here with you since day one!

K, hold up real quick. Let me pull over. Baby listen I'm here with you and only you. These hoes want what you have and you falling into their trap. Baby if you want me to drop April off he team I will. Nobody can take your place, remember that.

Drop that hoe, and please believe when I see her again I'm knocking that head off her shoulder. Don't ever let any of these females think they can step to me like that again! And I'm not letting you off  that easy. You straight disrespected me by letting her be that close to you and touch you. Just take me home B, I need some time to myself.

Damn bae I said I was sorry. I mean what more do you want me to do? She done got back in the car and slammed the door. Bruhhh what did April get me into?!