Keekee

Y'all don't want to cut school? I mean it is the last day of school. We're in the middle of second period, so are y'all really talking about leaving school? Jasmine quit being a good girl damn, what they gone do? Monique please get your sister! Sis come on  live a little. Plus we can use this time to go to the mall and shop for our outfit for the party tonight. True, because I need to look right on my man shoulder and let these hoes know B is off limits.

Ring Ring Ring

That's the school bell, let's get out of here. Jamming Cardi B "Bickenhead" we pulled up to StoneCrest Mall. Forever 21 should have some cute dresses. Excuse me! I need to go in one of these cheesy stores, they be having the best slutty club clothes. My goal is to show as much skin as possible. I know B hate that shit but he will love it when he see me. Jasmine are you and Monique doing that twin thang tonight? Girl hell nah! Me and Khalil matching tonight. We doing black on black! Monique, what look you going for? Idk probably a baby doll dress. Girl stop with this good girl look you got going on, it's the summer time! Live a little and show some skin! Well you figure it out, I'm going to try these pieces on. O excuse me, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. Girl it's cool no biggie. O snap hey April wuts up. Girl nothing much in here shopping for the party tonight. O ok this party is going to be the jump off of all parties this summer. Who are you going with? Maybe the crew and you? B and my homegirls. This bitch, as I smiled in Keekee face I had a plan of my own to make sure he comes home with me tonight. Ok girl well I'll see you tonight.