Brandon

April damn this shit good. I had her bent over on the couch on all fours. The feeling of her sweet juices and her ass rammin back on my dick got me bout to bust quick. Damn girl you bout to make daddy cum. April started bouncing more and more. Aggghhhhh shit! Just like that a nigga bust a nut. My pull out game too strong. She think she slick, the only girl I'm getting pregnant is Keekee. B you didn't have to pull out I'm on the pill. Man I'm not tying to hear that shit, I'm already fucking up by fucking you raw. I just know you better not be out here fucking nobody. So it's ok for you to go home and fuck your bitch but I have to wait til you come back round and get some dick. Yea you knew what it was from the jump so don't act needy now. I want you here with me at night, in my bed! I don't like how you don't acknowledge me while we round the crew. Girl look hear, what we do behind closed doors is our business and as long as K is on my arms what I have to acknowledge you for? You work for me as an employee and that's how I'm going to treat you. If you don't like it you can end this and stop working for me. She started that pouting shit and she know I hate that shit. I put my clothes back on and grabbed my piece and jewelry off the dresser and headed towards the door. Baby I'm sorry I'll correct my attitude, just make sure you come back ok? She tried to smile but I seen the slick shit written all over her face. Yea I'll be back.

Alright so let me know what y'all think so far. Again this is my first urban book. What do y'all think of Brandon? What do you think Keekee should do in this situation?