Brandon

Nosey ass girl and I peep how she pulled up her skirt but it's all good. Aye man what I told you about textin me. I told you I'll hit you when I'm not round my girl. Baby I'm sorry I was just checking to make sure you was still coming over. April, don't baby me, I told your ass to play your role and don't interfere with what I got going on. I'm sorry B, it won't happen again. I'm wearing that see through outfit that you like, and I've been hot and bothered all morning thinking about our last sex session. I know what y'all thinking, what the fuck I got going on. April was one of my working girls. I used her to sell my products to these high ass paying professionals. Such as lawyers and law enforcements officials. April was caught up in a situation one night with the cops. I have half of the police department on payroll but it was a new cop that didn't want to play by the rules.  So I had to call the lieutenant and get her from out the holding cell and the charges dropped. She rode with me for the rest of the night to make the final drops and I took her home. It was late and I needed to crash so I stayed at her crib. One thing lead to another and she been hooked ever since. I knew me fucking her while I'm messing with Keekee was a bad idea but my dick has a mind of its own. April I'm down the street, unlock the door.