Stage 2

Stage 2

Persistent

TWICE already arrived at the studio of MBC Show Music Core; everyone is busy preparing at their dressing room. BTS also arrived and busy preparing for their pre-recording stage.

TWICE are the next one to do their pre-recording that's why the girls are very busy running around their dressing room. The boys are almost done for their stage that's why the girls' stylist is making it quick for them.

The nine girls outfit right now are the outfits they have in their music video or photo teaser as it will be their 1st live stage for knock knock in MBC music core.

(TWICE's MBC show music core outfit)

To lessen the ruckus, the two eldest went out and waited for the others in the recording studio where BTS are finishing up their stage. Jeongyeon keeping her usual cold, intimidating aura so that Nayeon wouldn't be suspicious.

On their way to the studio, both of them bumped into Red Velvet's Seulgi and Yerin as their group is also promoting their song.

"Jeongyeon-ah!" Seulgi excitedly went to Jeongyeon and hugged her long time friend. Yerin did the same to Nayeon.

Jeongyeon and Seulgi have been friends ever since their pre-debut because of Jeongyeon's sister. Seungyeon was a trainee too at SM Entertainment and should've debut as a member of Red Velvet, but she was rejected. Although, she still keeps her friendship with a lot of SM Artist.

"Unnie, I miss you," Jeongyeon said as she returned the hugged.

"Yah, you look prettier nowadays, and your hair is starting to grow." Seulgi complimented.

"Same goes to you. We really need to catch up and go on a date. When's the last time we ate out tho?"

"I know right. By the way congratulations on your comeback. You guys are number 1 in the charts again."

"Thanks. Oh by the way where did you go too. I thought your performing live today?" Jeongyeon curiously asked

Seulgi was about to tell Jeongyeon but Yerin who's also busy chatting with Nayeon immediately butted out and said things unexpectedly.

"Oh, we went out and checked BTS oppas stages. Well, let's just say, unnie went out to check things with Jimin." Then she giggled.

Nayeon was shocked at this revelation and immediately turned her head to her best friend. She didn't see any kind of emotion from Jeong, but Nayeon knows that something change with Jeongyeon's aura, she is bothered.

 She didn't see any kind of emotion from Jeong, but Nayeon knows that something change with Jeongyeon's aura, she is bothered